Which way?

After one week.

Hera sat with Kanan Zeb and Sabine in the kitchen and ate her breakfast. Ezra, who was still unconscious, was in the hospital station. Everyone waited for  Ezra to wake up after the medi droid had said that Ezras shot wound was bigger than before.
Hera noticed that Sabine was quite different than before. She was much quieter and had gone to Ezra's room to see if he was back every day.
Hera and Kanan looked at each other

"Sabine is quite different right?"asked Hera.

"You are right." said Kanan.

He himself knew that he missed Ezra. He miss his voice around

After all had finished eating, Sabine walked with Kanan to Ezra.

"How is he?" asked Kanan and Sabine sat down beside Ezras bed and looked at him.

"We don't know if he will wake up or not, the chance is very low." Said the droide.

"What? But there must be something that can help him. " Said Sabine.

Kanan put his hand on Sabine's shoulder to calm her down.

"We have to wait for Sabine, maybe Ezra will wake up soon" Said Kanan.

Sabine sighed and looked at Ezra.

After a while.

Sabine was still sitting next to Ezra as Kanan came with Hera Zeb and Chopper  to her.

"Sabine are you okay? You've been here for hours." Said Hera.

"I'm fine, Hera, I'm just worried about Ezra." Said Sabine.

Suddenly, Ezra woke up slowly and opened his eyes. Hera Zeb and Sabine smiled.

"Hey kid, how do you feel?" Asked Zeb.

"Something weard, I do not know what happened, can anyone tell me where I am?" Asked Ezra.

"You got unconscious when Vader attacked us and you were one week in coma." Said Sabine.

"I was angry when you and Sabine had gone to the mission without me, but you could still save them all." Said Kanan.

"Because you were too sad about Hera right Kanan?" Ezra said, smiling slightly.

Hera looked at Kanan.

"What does he mean with that Kanan?" Hera asked skeptically.

"I've got something to do." Kanan said quickly and ran out of the room.

"Kanan Jarrus tell me what that mean." Said Hera, and followed him.

"Looks like it's all back." Said Zeb.

Sabine and Ezra smiled and Ezra held Sabine's hand. Sabine looked at Ezra.

"What happened in the cell....I mean the kiss ..." said Ezra and turned red.

Sabine knew she liked Ezra. But she should never be with a Jedi. Jedi and Mandalorian had a fight long ago. And her parents wouldn't allow her to be together with a jedi. And on the other side Ezra is a jedi. And a Jedi may not be together with a Mandalorian woman, right?

So next chapter online. I hope you like it. Let me know what you think is the right way for Ezra and Sabine