10

yoongi;

"You're staying the night with us tonight right? We have to meet with the boss first thing in the morning" Taehyung says as he sits down beside me on the couch.

"Yeah I just have to let y/n know" I say as I pull out my phone.

I text her but she doesn't respond as quickly as she usually does.

I wonder if she's okay.

"You should call her. I'll give you your privacy" he says as he stands up and leaves.

Once he's gone I pull up y/n's contact and FaceTime her.

It rings three times before she answers.

"Oh hey" she says as she rubs at her eyes.

"You fell asleep already?" I laugh.

"Yeah searching for jobs all day is pretty tiring" she yawns.

"Any luck?" I ask and a smile takes over her face.

"Yeah actually! I got a job at a music store" she says happily.

"Congratulations! I'm happy for you" I say.

"The owner is really cool too. He's around my age" she says and my eyebrows raise.

"Around your age? He probably thinks you're cute" I say while narrowing my eyes.

"Why wouldn't he? I'm adorable" she grins and I laugh and smile.

"Of course you are" I say and she smiles.

"How was your practice today?" She asks as she leans against something.

"Where are you?" I ask.

"Home" she sighs.

"I know but where?" I ask.

"At the piano" she says and my heart warms.

"Why?" I ask.

"I miss you and this makes me feel closer to you" she says as she leans her head against her arm.

"Now how did practice go?" She continues.

"It went well. I just wanted to call to check on you and let you know that I'll be staying here tonight because we have to meet with our boss tomorrow morning" I say.

She doesn't say anything for a moment but then she speaks.

"Alright well have fun. Don't over work yourself too much" she says as she yawns.

"I could say the same thing to you" I say and she laughs and pushes her hair back behind her ear, a habit of hers that never failed to make me smile.

"You should rest" I say.

"I don't want to end the call. Who knows when I'll see you next" she frowns.

"You'll see me soon I promise. I'll come home tomorrow when I can, alright" I say.

"I work tomorrow" She sighs.

"Even at night?" I ask.

"I'm not sure. I have to figure everything out still" Y/n says.

"Then just let me know. I'll see you tomorrow" I say.

"Yoongi no" she cries as she sits up.

"Y/n you have to sleep" I laugh.

"I don't want to. Not without you" she says and the way she says it makes my heart hurt.

"It's going to be okay. I promise" I say and she sighs and puts on a fake smile.

"Right. Sleep well, I love you" she says and I smile.

"You too. I love you more" I say and when she hangs up I set my phone down and sigh.

I know she's hurting and that hurts me even more.

Her and I are two peas in a pod.

We've always done everything together and this was the first time in years we barely got to see each other.

I know it's hard now but in the end I'm going to spoil her and treat her the way she deserves to be treated,

like a queen.

-
A/n: So I had to force myself to get up earlier and it was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I kept hitting snooze 😂😅😭 school starts in eleven days and I still don't go to sleep till 3am. Fuckㅜㅜ