Chapter 1

Hello! This is the first chapter !
Y/n's POV
Alarm rings *got shocked and get up* "Noooooooo my foooooood!!!!!! ,oh it's just a dream.......oh well" "Ughhhh I hate school!!! ," said Y/n while she is walking to the bathroom. "Okay ,time to do my morning routine!"
~Time skip by a magical unicorn~
"Time to wear my uniform~"
(Btw this is the uniform)

 "Okay ,time to do my morning routine!"~Time skip by a magical unicorn~"Time to wear my uniform~"(Btw this is the uniform)

*Checks the time* "It's 6:15 ,good"
*walk down stairs* "Good morning omma , appa!!" "Good morning," said Mom and Dad. Mom is cooking food and Dad is reading the newspaper (as always), "Omma ,what are you cooking?" "Bacon and eggs with milk!" Said Mom.
~Magical time skip again cause by Jin's famous blowing kisses~
"Bye Omma , appa!" "Bye,sweetie!" (Btw she is in a Lamborghini cause she's rich af 👌🏻👌🏻)
~Magical time skip cause by idk?~
Of course, everyone's eyes are on you when you open the door. (Cause she looks sexy~..........jk......I definitely don't have a dirwy mind....haha...k back to the story)
As you are walking , you notice your besties , Jenny , Rosé, Jisoo ,and Lisa, is walking to their locker.
"Haiiiiii" "Helloooooo ," the four of them said. Then you guys go to your classes ,since you and Lisa have the same class , you guys talking about stuff while walking to you class.
"Y/N WATCH OUT!" Then you bumped on the door. "Why are you so clumsy?!" "Hehe ,sorry" " Come lets go to the clinic." "No ,it's ok. :) " "Are you sure?" "Yes ,I'm totally fine, let get going or else we will be late!"

Ok this is a bad chapter 😅😅
Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Oh! I almost forgot ( totally forgot ) I will be updating a chapter once a week or maybe two or more chapters.

AND I probably won't update a chapter until Next Sunday because I have periodic exams *cries in the corner* Bye!!!!!!!!

Here's a picture to kill you guys muahahahahahah