Chapter 17

With the help of the monitor in my cell phone for the trackers, we were able to find the kids soon. According to it they were being carried away in west direction out of the city. But since the kidnappers didn't know about the tracking device they were going in an limited speed. The cops soon took action and drew towards their direction. I too took off in my car and Max followed with his which i don't know how he got.
As we reached the place where the cop's held the kidnappers we were shocked. It was an old couple with a woman who was a grown up version of Richa. Max was furious, too furious. I didn't gave any hind to it and went to the room where kids were. But what was shocker for me was that none of my boys were letting any one near Richa who was crying in Paul embrace. Whenever a cop tried to go near them they would growled and push him/her.
"Sweets! My babies! It me." as soon as I enter the room and expose myself all the four came to me. I without any thought bend down and took them in arms, kissing their faces one by one from John, Mark to Paul. As I turned to Richa who stilled had tears in her eyes. I softly rub her tears strained face and brought her in my arms, kissing her forehead and then her both chins.
The culprit were arrested and we gave our statements to cops. The culprit even agreed to their crime, as they were caught on spot.
It was time to go back home. I quickly buckle my boys in car and went to driving sits. I was about to take off when Richa got out of her father's arm and ran towards my car. I told my sons to to stay in and got out only to get attack by Richa. She literally jump on me, somehow I managed to catch her so she won't fall and hurt.
"No.. Don't go. Don't go. Stay with me. Don't leave me. Don't go. Don't.... " she started to say with hiccups.
"Shh! Sweets! I ain't leaving you. OK! I am just going home for now. We will meet tomorrow. Now go with your daddy so we can meet tomorrow." I tell her indicating towards her father.
"No. I want to go with you, Maa. I want you." and then she started to cry loudly again.
"Richa!" shouted her father and took her roughly from my hands.
"Max." I called him. "Let me take her. She has already been in so much." with that I slowly took her from his hand. I buckled her up in the front sit and asked Max to follow my car which he did non hearted.