Chapter 5

-- Pitch POV--

" so how is my wonderful girlfriend?" I sneered before trying to snake my hand around Her waist. " get the hell away from me!" Elsa screamed." PITCH.GO.AWAY.NOW.OR.ELSE..." Jack said through his clenched teeth. " fine, have your girl." I said " that is if she still loves you.." .

-- Jack POV--

What does Pitch mean by that? I thought." Leave us alone!!!!!" I yelled at him." ok" he smirked and with that, he was gone. " you ok?" I asked Elsa." yup I am fine," she answered." now let's get to class" she said and held my hand.

------- TIME SKIP------🕗🕘🕙🕚🕛

--LUNCH TIME--

" I would like you to meet my friends" I said as i began leading her to this table that was bigger than the rest. Our table. Hiccup, Merida and Punzie were already there, snacking on their lunch." hey guys! This is Elsa" I said.

-- Elsa POV--

" These are my friends" said Jack pointing to the table right in front of me where 3 people sat. A ( I won't say pretty) girl with fiery red hair which were in locks/ curls and was wearing a pair of red shorts and an orange tee. Another really pretty girl with long blonde hair that was sweeping the ground( trust me, that person has seriously long hair) and was wearing a pink short skirt and a frilly, blue coloured tee. Then I saw this guy with brown hair( something like Jack's but brown and a little different) and was wearing a um, I dunno a T-shirt a little old fashioned with brown pants.

" uh, hi?" I said looking at them. They instantly looked at me and I flushed with embarrassment. " OOOh! You are Elsa!! So nice to meet you! My name is Rapunzel but you can call me Punzie, you must be new here! I am from Corona.Do you want me to show you around!? No Jack should do it.. So we are the big 4 that is if you include Jack so what class are you in Hmm? I heard you are in the same homeroom as Jack! So do you..." the girl with the long blond hair rambled. " Hi Punzie, it is nice to meet you?" I said awkwardly. " oh hi nice to meet you too!" she said. Then the redhead girl spoke

" Hi I am Merida. Ye can call me Mer if you want, sorry if ye don't really understand my accent, I am a.." " SHE COMES FROM SCOTLAND!" Punzie said. " ok" I said. " Eesh you stole my lime light Punzie! Anyway, can I ask ye a question? Do ye like Jack? HMM??? Because Jack is in love with y-" Merida said before Jack placed his hand over her mouth." err she meant that she is in love with cream puffs" he babbled blushing." ye get your hand of my mouth Jack Frost" Merida said. Then I looked at the brown haired dude sitting captivated in the book he was reading. I think Merida noticed because..

" HELLO HICCUP???" * waves hand in front of his face*

" wow this is so interesting..."

" EARTH TO HICCUP?! EARTH TO HICCUP?!"

" EEH??"

" Hiccup, WE HAVE A NEW COMER!!"

" Ooops! Sorry" * puts book down*

Then he stood up like the others and introduced himself, he said:

" Hi my name is Hiccup Horrendous lll. You can call me Hiccup. I am from Berk-

" Ooh! I heard there were dragons there!" I exclaimed

" yep there are" he replied

" that's why he is always cooped up with a book about dragons" said Jack

" so.. Do you wanna sit with us?" Jack continued staring at his feet turning a light pink.

" um sure why not?" I said. He smirked and told me to go on without him first. I did as told, I got into the cafeteria line and Waited for my food.

-- Punzie POV--

" Sup buddy?" asked Hiccup while biting into a sandwich with ham and cheese. " I need help guys, when ever I am around Elsa I feel like melting into the ground" said Jack. " I suggest you be confident and you know, get along a little.." I said.

Jack: Good idea Punzie

Punzie: now you know what's coming your way!

Jack: oh shit..

Punzie, Hiccup and Merida: Jack and Elsa sitting in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G!!!!!!!

Jack: I thought you were my friends!!

Merida: we are just havin fun!

Punzie and Hiccup: yea!

Jack: -_- ...