Chapter Fifteen

"Clarence, stay still." Haylee mumbled as she did Clarence's eye liner, and Avery did her hair.

"Why do you guys need to do this?" Clarence asked softly as she flinched when Avery slightly pulled her hair.

"Because if we let you do it, you would look like the morning after pictures." Haylee said with a playful tone.

"Or I wouldn't do it at all." Clarence played back causing Avery to roll her eyes.

"It's a party, Clarence. You should get dressed up." Avery claimed as she finished curling Clarence's hair.

"Why get dressed up when I can get dressed down?" Clarence mumbled as Haylee started to put the mascara on her eyes.

"But don't you want to see Justin's face when he sees you?" Avery laughed as Clarence's face turned slightly red.

"Are you sure this dress is a good idea?" She pulled at the bottom of her maroon dress. The dress was long sleeve, off the shoulder cut that exposed too much leg for Clarence's liking.

"You look hot so shut up." Haylee laughed as she put her make up away, "We better get going."

Clarence sighed as they made their way out of Avery's bedroom. Justin was talking to Charlotte.

"Betty is not going to- she is so pretty!" Charlotte screamed as her eyes met with Clarence. Justin turned to face Clarence as his eyes widened in surprised.

"You look gorgeous, Clare." His eyes scanned her body briefly until they landed to her face with a smile.

"Thank you, I-"

"Let's get going!" Avery yelled as she walked out the front door with Haylee behind her.

"Right, let's get going." Justin looked away from Clarence, and hurried out the door. Clarence sighed, and started to follow him out.

"Goodbye, Princess Clarence!" Charlotte giggled as Clarence smiled at her.

"Have a good night, princess." Clarence softly shut the door and headed to the car. She slipped into the passenger side next to Justin. The girls in the back were "singing" to the top of their lungs some Miley Cyrus song as Justin glared at them as he pulled out of the drive way. The girls kept screaming as Justin rolled his eyes causing Clarence to laugh.

When they pulled into Danny's party, Justin was already supporting a huge headache as the girls ran out.

"You ok?" Clarence put a hand on his knee as he rubbed his forehead.

"Never again am I driving those two."

"They aren't that bad!" Clarence laughed as he gave her a 'seriously?' look, "Come on, let's get inside."

They excited the car together, and walked inside to be met with a teenagers dancing and drinking. Justin grabbed her hand, and led her to the back.

"We always hang out in the back yard when there is parties. Unless Austin is chasing after some girl, then we would be inside." He whispered in her ear as they passed through drunk teens trying to dance with them.

"Smart idea." Clarence's soft voice was drowned out in the blaring music. When they made it to the back of the house, Clarence's jaw dropped at what they found.

Noah's arms were wrapped around Dylan's waist as his was around his neck while their lips were met.

"I think they both are too drunk to care at this point." Austin showed up next to us, "Like Dylan's parents are gonna be pissed."

"They aren't straight?" Clarence's mouth hung open as she looked at them. She always just assumed that Noah was straight, because he was known to lead girls on. After she grew to know him, she realized that it was because of his innocence with them.

"As straight as a fucking circle maybe." Austin chuckled as he sipped his drink.

"Didn't you know?" Justin said as he looked towards Austin, "Should we stop them before anyone sees Dylan?"

"Far too late for that. Dylan drunk called his mom telling them he loved Noah." Austin shrugged, "I'm going to find Melly."

"Have fun, dude." Justin patted his shoulder. He smiled at Justin then nodded towards Clarence. Clarence couldn't believe it, some may think it was just a nod, but Clarence knew. That was his way of telling her, he accepted that she was in their life. That he was ok with having to share Justin. He was ok with her.

"Maybe one day I'll even get a 'goodbye'." Clarence smiled at Justin as he laughed. He wrapped his arm around her waist, and gently pushed her towards him.

"Want to go upstairs and watch movies?" Justin smiled at her as he saw her smile get bigger.

"I'd love to." He moved his hand to grab hers, and he moved back inside. They pushed past drunk teenagers once again as they made their way to the stairs.

"Let's get some food?" Clarence asked resulting them heading in the kitchen. When they entered they saw Haylee with tears running down her face, and Elijah looking emotionless.

"I can't be sorry for how I feel, Haylee." His voice showed how bored he was of this conversation, yet his eyes were begging for her to understand.

"Well then I can't be sorry either." She raised her hand and was about to slap him, but Justin grabbed her hand to stop her.

"Thank you, Justin." Justin smiled at him as Elijah excited the room to get away from Haylee.

"Are you ok, Haylee?" Clarence tried to comfort her, but she pushed Clarence away.

"Why don't you go, and stab other girls in the back?" Her hissed at Clarence as she turned away.

"What are you talking about?" Clarence called after her, but her question was unanswered as Haylee left he, and their friendship.

"Don't worry about her. It will all blow over tomorrow." Justin hugged her, "Let's go watch that movie?"

"I'd like that. Could we watch Romeo and Juliette?" Clarence mumbled as she hugged him.

"But my Juliette is already here." He smiled at her as she laughed.

"But Juliette and Romeo were never made to have a happy ending."

The shoutouts are: @Minihabeeba @gloree_24 @ilyana03

Anyways, have a lovely day, and if you are feeling generous, please leave a vote/comment.