Evergreen Pack

"Lynn, what are you doing? Aren't you coming to the meeting?" says Omega Riley.

"No, I'm just going to finish my chores early." Lynn answers.

"You do know that it's mandatory." Blake says coming into the kitchen.

"Hey, Blakey." Riley says waving while batting his eyes trying to flirt again.

Blake ignores him and turns to face his little brother. "Lynn, please you don't want to upset dad again. You are part of this family and you NEED to follow the rules like everyone else."

"I know."

"Good"

"No, not that. I know the truth."

Blake sighs. "Riley" "Yes Blakey my love." He replies excited that Blake acknowledged him.

"Can you please excuse us. AND I told you more then once don't call me that." saying the last part with a warning growl.

Once Riley leaves, Blake turns around to face his little brother again. "Okay, what are you talking about."

"You know I always felt out of place within this family and pack. Also why am I the only one with two last names. So, I did some researching in the secret pack files from the safe." Blake looked at him with wide eyes.

"How did you know about that? Better yet, how did you get into the safe?" Blake questions.

"Don't worry, I only looked at the files on me. Wait, so you know already?"

"I've known since I was 16 years old. It's part of Alpha training to know ALL about the ins and outs of the entire pack. And I wasn't allowed to tell you......yet." Blake answers.

Lynn sits down sniffling wrapping his arms around himself. Blake walks over hugging his brother. "Dad asked if I cared. If it made my feelings about you change."

"And?"

"Like I told him, you will ALWAYS be my baby brother and I will ALWAYS love and protect you to my last breathe." Blake says kissing him on his forehead.

Lynn looks up at his big brother with tears falling down his checks and a small smile on his face. "Now, let's get to this meeting before we BOTH get in trouble."

~~~~~~~~the door shuts with a loud bang and click~~~~~~~~

Everyone turns to the side entrance. "Nice for my sons to FINALLY join us 15 minutes late." Alpha Heath growls while some of the younger teens giggle softly.

"Sorry father." They both apologizes with heads down rushing to their seats on the stage.
"As I was saying." Alpha continues. "We leave in two days for the gathering. Beta Jacob Campbell will be in charge until we return. A month after we return we will be handing the pack over to the future leaders and hopefully their mates."

Everyone claps as some cheer and howls. Alpha Heath lifts his hands to quiet them down.

"Now, along with everything else. We are taking four Omegas. These four with more from other packs will be mated to future leaders. So, they may or may not return. You are ALL wonderful and great at what you do. We couldn't agree which we wanted to represent the pack. So, we decided to a drawing." Alpha says nodding towards his Luna.

"Thank you Hun. I'll take it from here." Luna Brylee says. "Yes, we have entered all unmated omegas from 15 to 20 years old into the drawing. Now since we have A LOT more males than females omegas only one female will be chosen. So, when your name is called please come to the front of the stage."