10. Threats

Of course with my luck Aiden is here. It just wouldn't be my life if something didn't got terribly wrong. I look up at my boyfriend and force a smile onto my face. "Hi Aiden."

"You haven't called me back" he states angrily with an accusatory tone to his voice. I let out a small, uncomfortable laugh.

"Babe I got arrested" I remind him. "My phone got taken away" I lie straight through my teeth. "What are you doing here?" I ask conversationally.

"Picking up a pie for my all nighter I have planned" he explains. "What are you doing here?" he asks bluntly. "And isn't this the cop who arrested you?" he asks, pointing a finger at Josh.

"Um" I stutter, unsure of how I should respond but Josh beats me to it.

"I think it's best you don't worry so much about what she's doing" he says making my eyes widen in surprise.

"Um I'm sorry when did I ask for your opinion?" Aiden snips back at Josh. "She's my girlfriend and we were having a conversation. You are free to leave" he adds. Josh's jaw clenches and I bite the inside of my lip as I look up at my boyfriend.

"Baby" I fake a smile, jumping out of my seat. "Ignore him" I insist, trying to subdue the ticking time bomb I knew Aiden was. "Why don't you take me home?"

"M-." I shoot Josh a glare the second he tries to argue. I didn't need a fight to erupt between Josh and Aiden.

"I'll be out in a second" I assure Aiden, leaning forward and giving him a quick peck.

"You better be" he snarls, shooting Josh and angry glare before storming out of the pizza place. I take a deep breath as I grab my purse.

"Maya you are not leaving with him" Josh says defiantly but I shake my head.

"I need you to trust me" I tell him quickly.

"I trust you completely" he says seriously. "I don't trust him." I start to brush past him but he grabs my wrist, getting up and standing in front of me. "Maya" he sighs, "I can't let something happen to you."

"I will be fine" I assure him. "I'll see you tomorrow" I shoot him a soft smile before leaving the pizzeria.

~ 🚔 ~

"Ready?" I smile at my boyfriend while my heart beats out of my chest.

"In a second" he smirks, grabbing my hand and pulling me against him. He crashes his lips onto mine and I do my best to move my lips against his with the same enthusiasm as he was offering. When we pull apart there's a grin on his face that confuses me until I hear the sound of a car peeling out of the parking lot. Josh.

"What were you doing here with him?" Aiden asks seriously.

"I uh" I stutter.

"You uh?" he raises an eyebrow at me. "What is it Maya?" he demands angrily.

"It's just a school thing" I admit, terrified of saying the wrong thing. "I promise that's all it is."

"It better be" he says seriously, grabbing my hips and squeezing them tightly. "Because you wouldn't want to make me angry would you?" he asks, increasing his hold. I want to yelp in pain but I bite my tongue.

"No" I whimper as he releases me.

"Didn't think so" he smiles. "Let me take you home baby" he offers. I nod and climb into his car but the second he starts heading for my place his hands are all over me. Even over my jeans his hands have no problem wondering.

"Baby not tonight" I say softly as he attempts to press his palm against me.

"I just wanna make you feel good baby" he says softly, running his index finger up my inner thigh.

"No" I shake my head, trying to move his hand but he grabs my wrist stopping me. I let out a yelp as I attempt to snatch my wrist from his grip.

"What did I say would happen if you made me angry?" he asks as my heart rate increases.

"I'm just not in the mood" I reply as I wiggle my arm in his grip. We pull up to my house and he lets me go, shaking his head.

"I better not catch you with that cop again Maya" he says bluntly making my blood run cold.

"It's just for school" I assure him.

"You better make sure he keeps his nose out of my business" he snips, "or it won't end well for either of you." I swallow hard and nod my head.

"He will" I assure him. "He'll leave you alone."

"And you. You're mine."

"Yours" I confirm, grabbing the door handle. "Goodnight Aiden."

"No kiss?" I hold in a sigh, plastering on a smile and leaning across the console to kiss him. I pull away quickly and rush out of the car, running up the stairs and locking myself in my bedroom.