Chapter 18

Sophiana POV
I quickly feed the kids some food even though they were not so in the mood for food. Then asked Rose my boys nanny to get some night clothes for Richa. I gave them their bath with the help of Rose and got them in bed. None of them wanted to sleep in separated bed, so they are sleeping in my bigger than king size bed which I had custom made.
After 3 stories and long song they all closed their eyes. Richa look so peaceful after all the crying in between Mark and Paul that I didn't have a heart to get her out of their embraces.
I went downstairs in the living room where Max was waiting for me to bring Richa to him. But when he saw I am alone, he scrolled.
"Where Richa?" he asked.
"Sleeping." I said sighing and asked, "Do tell me what happen today Richa was kidnapped before then the kids got kidnapped that too from your own house?"
He took a deep breath before speaking.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Max or Richard POV
I follow her car non heartedly. Even though I just want to go back home and long big shower and get in bed with my baby girl. Richa is my life.
Today was hectic. 1st Richa got kidnapped yesterday. I was in a meeting when Gordy, my head butler, call and told me they couldn't find her. It was hell for me to know someone took my baby girl.
When she was brought back to me today by this lady, Sophia, she was again kidnapped but this time with Sophia 3 sons. Thank God! She has trackers installed with her kids that we found them soon.
That bitch, bloody slut, Linda who kidnapped them. I can't believe it. She is the one who kidnapped my daughter 1st then all kids for the 2nd time. And what her explanations that since Richa is her daughter, she have write to take her, fucking hell. My mind is so messed up. And I know Sophia we will surely asked me about today as her sons too got taken away by someone who she don't even know.
I was waiting for her to come with my daughter as it was getting late. But she came alone and asked the question which waiting for.
I took a deep breath before opening my mouth to speak.