Dont leave

Noah grabbed me and pulled me with him. He pulled me to the side of the room where he hit a button. A secret door opened and he pushed me in.

"Take this and use it if someone you don't know comes into this room." Noah handed me the gun and I panicked.

"WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY?" I tried to give it back to him but he wouldn't take it.

"Juliet please just listen to me. Do that and don't leave this room." I nodded my head. "Words Juliet"

"O-ok" I said. He let me go and moved back closing the door. I was left alone in this room. It had boxes in it. I went over to the corner of the room and sat on the ground. This is not good what did he mean by that? What is going on?

I sat there just thinking when the door opened.

"Oh thank god Noah. What was going on." I got up and made my way to the door. It wasn't Noah. I pulled out the gun to the man standing in front of me.

"Oh I'm so scared" the man teased. He kicked the gun out of my hands and tried to run to me. I moved out of the way and got ready for his next move.

Out of memory I did a back kick and hit him in the gut. He went down giving me a second to look for the gun. I saw it on the floor next to me so I jumped for it.

I couldn't get there fast enough for He grabbed me throwing me into a pile of boxes. I got up just in time to Dodge a punch. He tried to punch me again and I grabbed his hand twisting it back.

He pushed me back and I held onto one of the boxes to stay up. I jumped up and kicked but he grabbed my leg. I tried to get out but he held on. I brought my other leg up and kicked him in the face and fell back on my back. I crawled to the gun but he turned me over and got on top of me holding me down.

He wrapped his hands around my neck and held me so I couldn't breathe. I reached for the gun. It was so hard to get to and my head was going light. I finally got my hands on it and brought the barrel of the gun down onto his head. He fell unconscious on me. I rolled him off of me and got up with the gun. I went to the door that was now opened and ran out.

When I got out there everything was a mess in the office. It looked like someone had thrown everything around. I went to the door and ran out into the hall way. I was going down a hall way when I saw two people fighting. I stopped when I saw who the one was.

"NOAH" I screamed when the man on top of him punched him. He looked to me and he went white.

"Juliet get out of here now" he screamed at me. I pointed the gun at the man on top of Noah. The man smiled at me and I felt the gun get ripped out of my hand and someone wrap there arms around me.

"NO" Noah screamed hitting the man on top of him. He got up and kicked him and pulled out his gun to the guy behind me. I started crying because what if he were to hit me. I looked behind Noah and saw the man get up and pull out a gun. He was going to shoot Noah and I tried to get to him.

There was a loud bang and I saw that man fall to the ground. Matt had hit him but Noah told him to stand down. I felt a cold thing at the side of my head and everything in my body froze. I saw the fear in Noah's eyes but he masked it fast.

"Looks like this girl means something to you Noah?" The man behind me asked chuckling. Noah still had his gun up at this guy.

"Let her go... NOW" Noah seethed. The man chuckled and I felt the gun go to my side and a hand grab my shirt. I felt the gun and the hand go under my shirt and I squirmed trying to get away.

"If she's means that much to you she must be good in-" a loud bang went off again and this time I saw a silver thing go right past my head. The hand and gun left my body followed by a Big Bang. I looked down at my body to see that I had blood on my arms and some on my shirt.

I started to cry holding my arms out. I looked up and saw Noah run to me and grab my face.

"I'm so sorry Juliet." He said pulling my head to his. I turned around and saw the body of the man that was holding me. He was dead. I started to cry and Noah pulled me closer.

"Matt. Tell the boys that we are moving tonight. We need to get to the safe house. Go pack and come back here in an hour." Noah ordered as he walked me up the stairs.

He walked me up to my room and into my bathroom. He sat me on the toilet and he ran to get a towel. When he came back he helped me get in the tub as he kept his eyes closed. When he left me in here I started to cry again.

I still had the blood on me. I grabbed a washcloth and some soap and stared scrubbing. I scrubbed so hard that my skin turned red. When I was done I got out of the shower and walked out into the room.