Part 15

I wake up and I immediately freeze when I feel arms around me. I know instantly who it is, Alpha Jake. I wonder if I should go make breakfast? It would be the right thing to do for all that he has done for me. 

       I try to get out of his arms and they only tighten around me. I sigh and give one final push and he lets go of me, turning over in his sleep facing the other way. I walk down into the kitchen and start cooking breakfast. I decided to stay simple and just make some eggs and toast. 

       I am plating up our breakfast when I hear Alpha Jake yell for me. "Juliet! Juliet, where are you?" He sounds almost scared. I then hear feet pounding and an anxious Alpha fun into the kitchen. 

     "Juliet, I am so glad your okay." He says out of breath and wraps his arms around me. "What are you doing?" 

        I motion with my arms towards the breakfast and a smile breaks out on his face and he thanks me. Grabbing the two plates and putting them on the table. "Come sit with me and eat." He says, and we both sit down and eat our food quietly. 

         We finish breakfast and Alpha Jake is washing the dishes while I dry them. "So, what do you want to do today?" He asks me. I only shrug my shoulders in reply. 

       "We could go walk around town." He suggests. I nod my head, but not fully being comfortable with seeing a bunch of people. 

        "Okay, cool. Lets go get ready and then we can go." 

       We pull up in the car in the middle of the small town. It's very cute but there is way to much people here for me. Alpha Jake comes around to my side ad opens my door with a smile. I step out of the car and immediately grab onto his hand. I might not be completely comfortable around him yet but I know that he will be able to protect me from these people. Or else it's just the mate bond making me feel this way. 

        We walk around the small little town which has a very rustic feel to it. Alpha Jake starts to tell me all of his favorite places with a few people staring at us longer then necessary. After a while we stop in front of a small ice-cream parlor. "Do you want some ice-cream?" He asks. 

       I haven't had ice-cream in a very long time, I pretty much forgot what it tastes like. I nod my head yes and he holds the door open for me to walk in. We pick out of flavors, Alpha Jake picked cookie dough and I chose plain vanilla. I am handed my cone and we walk over to a table to sit down. 

        I haven't taken a bite of it yet and Alpha Jake is watching me closely wanting to see my reaction. I take a bight and the cool sweetness hits my tongue, causing a huge smile to take over my face and I continue to eat it faster. I hear Alpha Jake laugh quietly and starts eating his own ice-cream.