26: busy.

Bare with for the most hectic, messy, terrible chapter of this story :( I've been sooo busy I've had no time and no energy to write this story. Please stay patient with me, also can people make edits really well??? If so I need some of dua and Harry for this story xx

"Morning," I chuckled as I sat on top of him and poked his cheeks, he laughed as he pulled me by my waist so I could actually lay on the top of his body. He shot me an adorably lazy grin as his hands slid around my body casually and subconsciously squeezing me closer. The simplistic touch of his tight hold on me warmed my heart and allowed my stomach to flip.

"Hi pretty," he murmured as his long cool fingertips traced simple doodles into the bare skin of my hips. The t-shirt I wore of his had now bunched up over my hips and left my lower body utterly bare — besides my thin underwear. It's weird being like this with him, considering I've only known him a month and how slow our relationship had progressed. But in actual fact it shouldn't feel weird, we're officially dating so it's now completely okay to be like this with him.

"How are you so tanned?" I asked, my thoughts training on the soft glowing sun kissed skin I lay on, he was so tanned and has been since I first met him.

"I don't know," he chuckled lazily, knuckles grazing the backs of my thighs as he touched me innocently.

"You're like dirty tanned... Like I want to scrub you clean," I joked, a lazy cute giggle burst from his mouth. When he's just awoken he's even cuter, he's almost not fully aware of what's going on but he does at the same time. "When are you taking me home?" I asked shyly, changing the subject. I hid my face against his bare chest, the skin being cold beneath me as I rested my warm cheek against him. The sweet melodic thump drumming through his chest caused by his heartbeat was soothing, relaxing every fibre of my body and allowing me to swoon into his touch and nestle myself against him like a small kitten.

"After breakfast maybe," he shrugged, his hands sliding over my bum and slipping underneath the material of the top, resting on my lower back. "I have to get shopping, I need to buy some clothes, I have to make presentations and finish off marking..." I zoned out, hearing everything he needed to do before work next Monday made me tired just thinking about it. I can already tell I'll see less of him this week, he's a teacher I guess this is expected — being away from people often. Then again his aim is to keep his job, so he's working his ass off to ensure he doesn't lose it.

"Do you want me to help you at all?"

"No it's fine, it's easier if I do it myself," he replied, allowing me to remove myself from his body. Once I was up I changed into some of Harry's joggers and put his jumper I wore last night back on. "But I'll call you tonight, so I can hear your voice," he responded lowly, the rasp of his morning voice and the cute romantic words he spoke was enough to make my stomach somersault and my heart to beg for mercy. He was now in jeans and a black t-shirt as we entered his kitchen. "I can make you some toast... and some more toast?" He laughed, realising the only thing that wasn't out of date or had a long duration to cook, was bread.

"Toast sounds wonderful Harry, thank you," I smiled his way as I made a move to sit down. He strode over, his arms around my waist as he pulled me into him and a sly smirk etched onto his lips.

"I'm gonna miss having you about," he mumbled against my lips as he pecked numerous kisses to my lips.

"I'll come over if you want me to, just let me know..."