Truths

Ezra and Sabine looked at each other as Ursa came in.

"Sabine?" Asked Ursa and Sabine turned quickly and left Ezras hand-free.

"Mother, what are you doing here?" Asked Sabine.

"You suddenly disappeared so quickly that we were worried, Hera told me that you and your friend had saved your friends from Lothal, and your friend got hurt, so I wanted to see how you are. And I see he's a better  friend than I thought. " Said Ursa and crossed her arms.

"No, you don't understand. We're just friends and nothing else." Sabine said, and looked at Ezra, who looked at her sadly.

Ezra, hide his sadness from Ursa.

"Daughter let us talk under four eyes." Ursa said, walked out of the room. Sabine sighed and looked at Ezra.

"You're fine, right?" Asked Sabine and stroking his forhead.

"I'm fine Sabine, don't worry, you should talk to your mother, but do you really mean we're just friends?" Asked Ezra, turning red.

"It is complicated Ezra, we Mandalorians can not be friends with a Jedi, or be together with one. It is a good that my family agrees with me that I can be friends with you and Kanan. Because they don't trust Jedi. "
Sabine said, and sighed.

Ezra looked at Sabine and saw that she was sad. Ezra took Sabine's hand and kissed her hand. Sabine smiled and turned red.

"I have to go to my mother, but I'll come back later, I promise." Sabine said, walking to her mother.

Sabine sat with her mother in the common room of the Ghost.

"Sabine, you know what the Jedi did, we can not trust them any more." Said Ursa, and looked at Sabine.

"I know mother, but Kanan and Ezra are my friends, they never hurt me or any of our family." Said Sabine.

Ursa was skeptical and crossed her arms.

"Just a friend, it did not look like that to a Jedi." Said Ursa.

Sabine was silent and didn't look at her mother. Hera walk into the common room

"Ursa I was able to help you with some coordinates for your system. Could you come shortly and look at it?" Hera asked.

Ursa nodded and walk into the cockpit with Hera.

Sabine sighed and ran back to Ezra who was surprisingly beside her.

"I thought you was still in bed."asked Sabine

"I don't want to lay there all days. It's bored to be alone here and watch the white walls,". Said Ezra.

Sabine rolled her eyes and walk with Ezra to a tree trunk and sat down.

"Ezra, you know my family does not trust Jedi, and if it ever happen that we are more than friends then I will be called traitor again, and I don't want that." Sabine said, looking down.

Ezra sat next to her. "You won' be alone, I promise you. We all help you. We are a family" Said Ezra.

Sabine hugged Ezra and said, "Thank you Ezra for being there for me, I know I've often turned you off, but want to change that now." Said Sabine and looked at Ezra. Ezra smiled and kisses her forhead. Sabine turned red and smiles.

"Sabine I must tell you something. If we go on Lothal and fight against Thrawn it can be that one of us won't made it. I...." said Ezra and looked at Sabines eyes. "I...I love you Sabine. From the first time I saw you."

Sabine looked surprised at Ezra. What should see say to him. After she talk to her mother about that. She don't want that Ezra is sad if she say no. But if she say yes then she must be careful that no one else hear it. Exept from Ezra.

"Ezra I....I don't know what to say. I don't want to lose you or something because I.....I love you too but my parents don't want that I love a jedi." said Sabine sadly as Ezra kissed Sabine. Sabine kissed Ezra but no one of them knew that they got watched by Ursa from the Cockpit.

I hope you like that chapter. Next one is coming soon. If you have some ideas what happen or should happen then tell it in the comments and I mention you if it's in the chapter.