Turning soft

When I woke I jumped up and saw that I was in a dark room in a bed. I looked down at my legs and saw that I had bandages wrapped around them. I looked down to see that I had a big black shirt on. I was Noah's room. I could tell by the bed.

I slowly got up and fell to the ground when I put pressure on my legs. The door popped open and in ran Noah. He saw me on the floor and ran to me.

"Are you ok?" He asked holding my face in his hands.

"I-I w-was trying to walk" I said as the pain in my legs stared up.

"Your not supposed to. The doctor said that you need to have a few days of rest." He picked me up and placed me back on the bed.

"Can you put me in the bathroom? I want to get a bath." He nodded his head and picked me up. He carried me to the bathroom and put me down on the toilet.

He filled the tub up with water and bubbles. "We have to keep the bandages on and then I'll change them when you get out." I noddedmy head. He closed his eyes when I took my clothes off and helped me into the bath. The bubbles covered anything that he could see.

"Call me when your done" Noah said walking out of the bathroom. I grabbed the cup that was there and started to Put water on my head. I washed my hair and body and just sat there when I was done. I felt the tears coming out of my eyes and I just let them.

That guy almost took something from me and almost killed me. My crying got a little loud and the door opened. Noah came in with a towel and held it up for me. I took it from him and wrapped it around myself he helped me out and took me out to the bed. I saw that he had gotten me a pair of underwear and one of his big shirts. I put it on and moved up back into bed.

Noah walked up and sat next to me pulling me to him.

"He tried to-"

"I know" Noah sighed. I put my head on his chest and tried to stop the tears.

"I will not let anyone take you again. If I have to kill a hundred men to get to you, I will" he said and I tightened my grip around him.

There was a knock at the door and in walked Matt. When I saw him I went to get up but Noah pulled me back. I looked at him and he rolled his eyes. He let me go and Matt ran to me pulling me into a crushing hug.

"I'm such an idiot. Im so sorry that I didn't go with you to protect you." He pulled back and I looked at him.

"Matt it's ok I know you didn't mean it. Does this mean that you'll start going on runs now?" He chuckled and pulled me in for another hug. There was another knock at the door and we all looked to see Mr. Clean come in.

"King what's wrong?" Noah asked him. Oh so his real name is king? I like mine better.

"Sir there is someone at the door for you." Noah got up and followed him out of the room. Me and Matt looked at each other.

"Take me out there."

"What? Are you crazy you need to rest." Matt tried to push me down but I grabbed his arm and twisted it just a little.

"What the hell even when injured you hurt me" I giggled and let it go. "Now turn around and let me get on your back. Your going to take me out there." He did what I told him to do and I got on his back.

We slowly and quietly walked out of the room. We walked to the stairs and went down to the living room. There was Noah sitting with a man that looked a lot like him. Matt got behind a wall and held onto me.

"Matt what are you doing? Get closer" I whispered but he did not move.

"No do you know who that is?" He whispered/hissed. "No why should I?"

"That's Noah's father. He scares the living hell out of me." We stopped talking and stared to listen.

"So your telling me you want to end all of this for a girl?" The man said looking around the room they were in.

"Yes I do. And  I want her to be safe. She's not safe here where she has almost gotten killed twice because of me" Noah said. They were talking about me.

"This is crazy son no girl is worth this. Besides you know you can't leave."

Noah stood up and looked down at the man."she's worth everything." My heart leaped when he said that.

"Look what she's done to you. Turned you soft. I bet she's even sleeping with you just to get into your head." Noah got angry and grabbed his fathers shirt. He looked down at him and just let him go.

"She is turning you. You would have hit me if you wanted to, but you didn't. Why must you do this again son." Again? What does that mean?

"She's different from Natalie" I  got off of Matt and went to walk out there. I didn't care about the pain in my legs or anything. I wanted to go to him. But Matt stopped me.

"No Juliet that is not a good idea." He pulled me back.

"She is?" The father questioned.

"She is" A smirk went to the fathers face. "You know you said that you were going to marry Natalie. I liked her a lot. I wonder where she is now? You know after she left you for another rich guy?" Noah brought back his hand and punched his father.

"If your going to disrespect me in my house then you can leave." His father turned back with the same smirk on his face.

"No I think I am going to stick around for a few days." His father walked past him pushing him to the side.

"I'll show myself to my room. Goodnight son" the man was coming to me and Matt. Matt quickly grabbed me and pulled me into the next room so that the man would not see us. When we heard him going up the stairs we looked out.

I heard a loud crash and I ran into the room that Noah was in. I looked to see a glass broken by the wall next to him. He had a bigger bottle of whiskey in his hand facing away from me.

"Noah" I whispered he turned around and looked at me. Something in his eyes changed. He's face went soft when he saw me. He put the bottle down and slowly walked to me. I met him half way and stood there looking up at him.

I put my hand to his face looking up at him. "Are you ok?"he put his one arm around me and put his head to mine. "I am now".

We stayed like that for sometime. I knew he needed to calm down.

"Your standing." He pulled back and looked to me.

"Yeah I am." He picked me up and stared walking back to the stairs.

"You need to rest" I wrapped my arms around him and let him carry me. He took us up to his room and put me in the bed. He took his tie off and then his shirt. He took his shoes and socks of before his pants then slipped into bed next to me. He pulled me to him and wrapped his arms around me.

"Goodnight Noah" I felt lips on my head and a whisper said "goodnight Juliet"