-21-

a/n: Hi guys, I hope you like my story and I want to say thank you for all the reads and all the votes, it means so much to me. I also wanted to say that this will be the last update for a while. I'm going on a vacation on monday for two weeks and tomorrow I have to pack and clean my apartment. So I hope you can wait a little while and I'll update as soon as I'm home, and please tell me what you think about it - N 

 So I hope you can wait a little while and I'll update as soon as I'm home, and please tell me what you think about it - N 

Charlotte couldn't stop smiling after waking up next Sirius. They had talked all morning, the only thing they hadn't talked about was the only big thing. They had pretended that they were ordinary teenagers and not thinking about everything that was hanging over their heads, and it felt so good not talking or thinking about it.

Sirius felt the same way, just to pretend that everything was okay, just for a little while was amazing. He knew he didn't have much time left with Charlotte and that after she left nothing would ever be the same. He secretly hoped that she would change her mind and stay with him, but he knew that wouldn't happen. One thing he was wondering was that if Charlotte being here had changed anything in the future, or if it was still the same as she left it.

The same thoughts were going through Charlottes mind. She was worried that something major had changed and she wouldn't recognize herself when she went back, but she still wanted things to change. She wanted Sirius to be alive again, and she wanted Lily and James to be alive as well. If she only could have both.

"What are you thinking about?" Sirius asked Charlotte when they sat together in the common room. She was lost in her thoughts thinking about everything that had happened and everything that would change soon. Sirius smiled down at the girl that were curled up against his side with his arm around her shoulders, keeping her warm in the cold room.

"It's nothing." Charlotte said and smiled back at him, a fake one. She hated that she couldn't just live in the moment and stop stressing out about it. Sirius noticed that something was bothering her and wouldn't let it go.

"It's not nothing, I can see that something is wrong. Please tell me." Sirius said and turned her head so she was looking at him. He stroke her cheek looking in to her eyes seeing how she felt. She was sad and scared and he could see that in her eyes.

"I'm just scared about this. I really like you, but we don't have much time together. So I don't know what to feel." Charlotte kept looking in to his eyes and she could see the emotion change in his eyes and she could see the sadness creep up on him too. She knew she had ruined the whole moment and she hated it, but it was something they had to talk about, it wasn't something they could ignore. They had to talk about it.

"I understand. It's hard, but I want to try this. Even if it just for a little while, I want it with you." Sirius said honestly and he saw the smile that spread on Charlottes face when he told her that. She couldn't begin to explain how good it felt hearing him saying those things. Before she met Sirius (In this time) she never understood how much you could care about a person in a short time. It wasn't like how she cared about Harry, and that he cared about her so much that he wanted this time with her before he would never see her again.