Kriss is'nt Pregnant

Authers Note
Sorry for the crappy title I could not come up with anything better😞
Maxon's POV
"I don't know what you are talking about Maxon!"
"Don't lie Kriss! I know the truth, how could you do this?!"
"Marlee is lying Maxon! She doesn't know what she is talking about!"
"I ever said Marlee told me! Seriously Kriss, I thought you loved me!"
"I do love you Maxon, and I would never lie to you!"
"Then can you prove to me your pregnant."
"I can't believe you don't trust me Maxon!"
"If your pregnant then why don't we go to the hospital wing to do an ultrasound!"
Kriss stayed quiet for awhile and looked at the floor.
"I'm sorry Maxon! I just don't want you to leave me."
"So you lied to me and said you where pregnant!! What's wrong with you Kriss!?"
"What's wrong with me?! What's wrong with you!? All you ever do is spend time that whore America! You never even notice me!"
When she insulted America that's when I lost it.
"Get out!"
"What?!"
"Leave the palace. Right now!"
"Maxon!"
"You heard me Kriss, leave!"
"Maxon you're over reacting."
"No I'm not Kriss. I want you gone! Right now!"
"Where am I suppose to go?"
"I don't care just leave!"
I walked back to my room and slammed the door.
I felt a little bad for throwing her out of the palace. But did she think she was! She lied to me and insulted America. She had to leave!

Kriss's POV
I packed my stuff while I thought of where I could go. Then one place came to mind. It was a long way away, but I didn't care.
I was one of there most important members and they could help me get Maxon back and get revenge
on America.
I was going to the southern rebels camp.

Maxon's POV
After I calmed down I ran to America's room to tell her the news. I knocked on the door rapidly I probably would wake up Eadlyn and Ahren but I didn't care. America answered the door and walked into the hallway
"Maxon what's wrong?"
I pushed her up against the wall and kissed her. She kissed me back. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped mine around her waist.
America pulled away and looked down like she was disappointed.
"Maxon we can't do this."
"Kriss isn't pregnant!" I said smiling.
"What?" She whispered.
"Marlee told me. At first I didn't believe her but then I figured it out. I told her to leave the palace and never come back. America do you know what this means."
She kissed me hard.
"I love you Maxon."
I smiled.
"I love you America."
We kiss agin. Our kiss turns deep. I pick America up and she wraps her legs around my waist. I begin to kiss her neck when we both hear crying. I put America down and we walk into her room.
Ahren was crying.
"He probably had another nightmare." America tells me.
She picks him up and starts to rub his back.
"Is he going to be alright?"I ask.
"He will be okay. I just feel bad because he gets so scared sometimes to where he can't sleep." America looks down. A sad look on her face.
"America it's not your fault."
"I know. I just don't like that he has to go through this." I give her a sympathetic look.
"I'm sorry America."  
We talk for a little while longer. Soon Ahren calms down and goes back to sleep. America and I go back into the hallway so we don't wake the twins.
"So," I say. "Do you want to continue what we were doing?" I pin America to the wall and try kissing her but she dodged it.
"Maxon it's late, you should go to bed."
"America what's wrong?"
"Nothing."
"America please tell me."
"It's just... I'm scared Maxon."
"Scared of what?"
"It's just things never work out for us. We always end up fighting or something gets in our way. It's like no matter how hard we try we can't be together."
America was right something always got in the way of us being an us.
I hugged her. "America please don't be scared. Everything will be okay."
"But will it Maxon. I don't want to get hurt agin."
"You won't America. I promise."

Two Days Later
Kriss's POV

Yesterday I arrived at the Southern Camp. I told them my plan.
I told them how we were going to kidnap America and tell Maxon that she had died. Then Maxon would comeback to me and he would hopefully forget about America.
Of course I was not going to help them kidnap America. Maxon could never find out that I killed his 'darling'. Otherwise he would never take me back.
And for those two little brats. Eventually Maxon and I will have our own children and he will not want those pest. I guess he will put them in a foster home or give them to America's family. Honestly I don't care.
My plan was a little harsh. But I needed to remain queen. And nothing was getting in my way.

1 day later
America's POV

I was in my room thinking.
Right now the twins were having a play date with Kile and Marlee was watching them.
I was trying to figure out the right time to tell the twins that Maxon was their dad. Maxon had been busy the last three days and I rarely saw him.
Just then I heard something on my balcony.
I walked outside and felt a sting in my neck.
I collapsed onto the floor and blacked out.

2 hours later
I woke up in a dark room. I was dizzzy and tired.
I then heard a familiar voice.
"Hello America." Kriss said.

Maxon's POV
I had been working nonstop for the last three days. I wanted to catch up on my work so I could spend time with America and maybe we could tell the twins about who I really was.
I had a thirty minute break and I decided I could spend it with America.
I walked to her room and knocked on the door. Nobody answered. I knocked again a little bit louder but still nothing. I went inside and looked around America wasn't there. All of her stuff was just like she left it. Even her balcony door was open. I assumed she was somewhere else in the palace and went to look for her. I remember her saying something about Marlee watching them and I figured maybe she was with them. I knocked on her door and Marlee opened it.
"Hey Maxon." Marlee says. Surprised to see me.
"Hey Marlee, is America here?"
"No I haven't seen her for a couple of hours."
"Oh okay."
I start to walk away.
"Wait do you need my help looking for her?"
"No I'm fine. Aren't you suppose to be watching the twins."
"They are taking a long nap. We could probably find her faster if I help."
"Fine." I say.
We look all over the palace and find nothing. We ask maids and guards if they have seen her but they haven't seen her for hours.
Then one of my advisors coming.
"Your Majesty." He says. "You have to see this."
"Can it wait. I'm very busy right now."
"I'm afraid not. It's very urgent."
"Make this quick." I say.
We go over to a conference room where a tv is waiting.
The advisor turns on the tv and America is there.
A rough looking man walks into view.
I go into shock.
"They took America!" Is all I can say.

Authors Note
I hope you guys liked the story! I just want to say that I'm sorry if I can't post for a while I have to go back to school tomorrow 😣😭 also thank you for all of your comments I love reading them❤️
Thank you for reading
~ Alison 🤓✌️🤘✌️
QOTD: What is your favorite quote from the Selection Series
AOTD: All of Maxon's they are so sweet😊