Part 2 - Chapter 19 - The Truth Be Told

Third Person's POV

"Oh, Luke, there's something I want to tell you." Baphomet said, getting off of the chair and sitting on the bed next to Luke.

"What is it?" Luke asked.

"Remember that pup of yours... the one that died?" Baphomet asked. Sam sinking in the sofa, since he already knew about while him and Bahpomet were talking.

"Why are you bringing this up." Luke asked sadly tears forming in his eyes again, begging to slip out of his eyes for yet another time today.

"Well, the thing is. He is..."

"He's what?" Luke asked impatiently, not wanting to discuss the very sensitive topic.

"He is alive..." Baphomet said, looking at Luke, whose eyes were widened and filled with tears.

"Stop joking around with me." Luke said sadly. "This is not something I want you to joke around with. If you're just saying this to make me forgive you for all of this crap, you are wrong. I may be sitting here being nice to you, but I have not forgiven you just yet." Luke said and looked down at his lap.

"Do you want to see him?" Baphomet asked, earning a someone nervous expression on Luke's face, as he raised his head back up to face the man.

"I hope you are not playing around me. I really do hope so." Luke said.

"I'm not playing around with you, sweet cheek."

"H- How would he still be alive." Luke questioned. "How are you here... alive." Luke added to hi question.

"Do you want me to tell you everything that happened?" Baphomet asked.

"Yes... please." Luke said then turned his head to hi right where Sam was knocked out cold on the sofa. Luke rolled his eyes at the sleeping figure, before turning his head back at Baphomet.

"I was dead... You did kill me. But I can't really die. Neither can you. We are the goddesses's true children and we can't die. We will revive eventually. When you killed me, my body disappeared after a while and I returned to underground world. I was nursed slowly back to health and at the same time, I took your pup with me. I knew it was kind of my fault you lost him and I really wanted to make it up to you. I did not want any kind of battle to happen between us or between anyone. I wanted you, and I was foolish enough to do anything for you. I wanted to get that man away from you because he wasn't showing his true colours, he wasn't. And I just... I had to have you. I know you may not want to be with me anymore after what I did and I understand that but I just want to be a part of your life ... that is if you change your mind about being with me though. But anyway, I am sorry and I wanted to show that to you by reviving your pup." Baphomet explained and Luke just stood their, looking at him, not saying anything.

"You are the reason why all of this is happening to me... Why did you not just go about in another way?" Luke asked softly.

"I don't know, Luke. I just wanted what was mine." He answered.

"I want to see my pup. Where is he?" Luke asked, ignoring what was said by Baphomet.

"He's in my house." He said and Luke glared at him, making him quickly add to the sentence. "He's with someone taking care of him. He is not alone. I promise."

"I want to see him tomorrow. You can leave. Come pick me up tomorrow." Luke said, and Baphomet nodded his head, standing up slowly.

"Can I maybe get a hug?" Baphomet asked, with a little smirk on his lips.

"Will it make you go faster so I can get some rest?" Luke asked, getting off of his bed, walking towards the man.

"Yes, it would." He said.