Edward x Sad Envy

Hey guys. Got bored. Did this. Enjoy!!

Envy P.O.V

Its been about 4 weeks since Father has been defeated now. Before I decided to commit suicide Edward stopped me and promised to take care of me.
I still can't believe he's gone. Father was gone. The other homunculi were gone. I was all alone. The last of my kind.
I was so lonely. I hated it. But I decided to just deal with it. There wasn't much else I could do about it.

Tonight was game night at Central. Riza, Roy, Edward, Alphonse, and Winry were there. I had nothing better to do so Ed forced me to play.
We played Black Jack. I won in quite a few rounds, cause I cheated. The next move was mine.
"Go on Envy, your turn", Roy said angrily. He glared at me. Flame boy was still mad that I killed Hueghs. I smirked as I made my move. Everyone groaned.
" Damn Envy you're good at this", Ed stated.
"No kidding", Al said.
" How do you do it?", Winry asked. I grinned proudly.
"I guess I'm just that good", I replied. Mustang muttered something under his breath. And I know it was something to do with me.
" You wanna repeat that mister Flame Alchemist?", I asked darkly.
"Oh I'm sorry, I was just saying the only reason you keep winning is cause you're nothing but a good for nothing cheater", he stated.
" Its only cheating if I get caught", I said with a grin. Mustang stood up, eyes full of hate.
"Damn you, you bastard", he huffed. With that he stormed out. Riza stood up.
" I'd better go after him", she said. She quickly followed him out of the room.
"Sorry guys, I'm pretty busy myself so I'd better get going", Windy said and left. I sighed.
" Great. I ruined game night, again", I groaned.
"Don't worry about it, Mustang just needs to let out some steam", Edward stated. A military officer walked in.
" Phone call for Alphonse Elric", she said. Al got up and followed her. Now it was me and the pipsqueak, alone.
"I'm getting hungry, wanna get some food?", Edward asked. I nodded.
" Sure thing", I replied.

We arrived at the restaurant and sat down. Edward got stew and I got steak. I was still angry about Mustang.
"Damn, why the hell does that bastard always get on mg case?", I complained.
" Do you really need me to answer that?", Edward asked. Thinking back I saw his point and shook my head.
"It just pisses me off, I stopped with the evil crap. It would be nice if he didn't glare me down every time we walk down the hall."
Ed shrugged.
"Don't let him get to you, I believe you've changed. And I'm......happy for you", he admitted. I looked at him surprised. I smiled.
" Thanks pipsqueak ", I said.
" DON'T CALL ME PIPSQUEAK!! ", Edward yelled. Everyone in the restaurant stared. I chuckled. I wasn't sure why but, I felt happy when I was with the little alchemist. He seemed to be the one who actually cared about me.

Okay, there will be a part 2 to this one. Love my readers!!