Chapter 22

Tatiana

I squirmed in my seat as I felt soft kisses trailing up and down my neck. Tilting to give better access, I can't help but let out a small moan in pleasure.

"I'm not sure if you're having a wet dream or you're just highly constipated"

What? Forcing my eyes open, I was greeted by the sight of Viktor's face inches from mine. Closing my eyes out of frustration and quite frankly, embarrassment, I still felt Viktor's face close to mine, snickering like an idiot. Without any second thoughts, I head butted Viktor as hard as I could as he let out a scream far too pitchy for his "manliness".

"Fucking Hell Tatiana! What was that for?!" Viktor yelled, clutching the bridge of his nose.

"You deserved it for ruining my sleep. And besides..." I trailed, gesturing to his nose with a spot of blood on the corner.

"Message received, never wake you up when you're obviously enjoying a good dream" Viktor managed to say, all the while wiping the blood off.

I felt my face heat up automatically as I recalled the dream I had before Viktor ruined it.

"Aha! So it was a wet dream! For a second there, I really thought you were just constipated" He said, grinning teasingly.

"Fuck off"

"Already did, love" he said as he winked at someone from behind. Peering over, I saw it was the flight attendant whose face was of someone who did the walk of shame.

Rolling my eyes at him, I stood up from my position and suddenly came face to face with a rock hard chest.

"Ow" clutching my most-likely-red-nose, Dimitri leaning down to my level, handling my face with both of his hands.

"Are you okay love?" He asked. Worry evident on his face, and sincerity clearly seen in his eyes.

"I-I'm alright" I stuttered. The look he's giving me right now is so pure and sincere that it's hard to match up with the tough exterior he portrays.

He leaned down and planted a soft kiss on the tip of my nose and that gesture alone made my whole face heat up. I'm pretty sure my nose isn't the only thing red.

"What was that for?" I barely whispered.

Dimitri leaned on further, his lips near my ear, "If I could right now, that's not the only thing I want to kiss" he said, his eyes turning darker as he stared at me.

Well Damn.

"Awww"

Say what? I'm pretty sure I did not just say that out loud. Dimitri looked smug as he gave my face a soft caress.

"Later, mishka" he said as he went towards his seat and probably started on working again ever since we boarded the plane.

Letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding, I glared at Viktor for his unending teasing and went towards the pantry where I was supposed to be headed at the first place.

This flight was going to be frustrating as hell.

***

After the grueling 10-hour flight, we finally managed to arrive at New York City. I was so tired from the flight that I barely managed to make sense on how we're now standing in front of a huge metal gate with guards stationed not-so-discreetly.