C H A P T E R 10

C H A P T E R
T E N

Continuation of last chapter ..

(832)-352-9020 to Cali :
Um what's up, this Ahmad .. the guy from the club 😏 I know its been a minute since you last seen me but I hope you remember me..
- Recieved 8:23 pm

Cali stared at the text message rereading it about five times before running out the bathroom and down the stairs were Anaya and Alisha were at.

They both looked at their bestfriend crazy wondering why she was acting this way, "You alright? Got a coupon on toddler clothes or something?" Alisha questioned as she continued sketching designs.

"He texted me an hour ago, and I don't know what to say." She mumbled taking a seat right in the middle of them.

Anaya quickly sat her sketch book down and snatched the phone away from her to see what he said. Reading it over she smirked then passed it over to Alisha.

After reading it she passed it to Cali, who was looking at the two for answers. "You could just be like .. oh hey, yeah I remember you. What's up?" Anaya suggested.

"Girl don't say that wack shit, say how could I not remember you? Then send that smirk emoji."

"That's gonna make me look like a hoe though,"

"I feel offended because I say shit like this all the time." Alisha mumbled rolling her eyes.

"But you are one sis, embrace that shit .. what did you and Marcus other friend do that night?"

"Literally nothing, we danced, got drunk and kissed that's it.. I had sex with Melvin that night."

Anaya frowned. "Oh dang, you and Shaun didn't hit it off?"

"I mean we was vibing but he was drunk and started talking about his ex Ashley and how he missed her and wanted to make things right soo I was like hmm drunk thoughts are always true."

"Damn he was cute too, but back to Melvin you still fucking with that nigga? I thought you said you were done with him?" Cali called out pursing her lips together as she eyed her friend.

"Okay bitch I lied, Melvin ain't perfect by any means but he is sweet and gives good dick soo yeah .. I ain't tryna cuff the man just sex nothing more."

"Hm okay, now back to Ahmad and Cali .. sis what do you feel you need to say?"

"Should I just be like, Hey, I remember you?"

"That's kinda dry, let me see the phone and I'll type the message." Alisha suggested reaching her hand out for the phone.

"Don't say anything freaky Alisha.."

Handing her the phone, Alisha bit her lip then went to typing .. after sending the message she sat it on Cali's thigh then went back to sketching.

Cali and Anaya both eyed her supiciously wondering what she replied. Picking up the phone Cali held it to where her and Anaya could read it at the same time.

Cali to (832)-352-9020 :
You honestly think I could forget someone like you 😏, how have you been?
- Sent 9:39 pm

Looking up Cali glared at Alisha, "Why would you say that? Oh my gosh, now he's really gonna think I'm one of those girls." She sighed.