14.Before the Show

Shawn knew how much time he had left to go on stage. Fifteen minutes to be exact. But, him knowing every single inch of her body, it would only take a few minutes for a session in the dressing room.

He needed a few minutes to fix himself up. He was already flustered at the sight of Camila. Especially, tonight.

She wore a nude, skin tight dress. Ready for the after party that would come right after the show finished.

Her hair was done nicely, as well as her makeup. Shawn couldn't take his eyes off of her. He was speechless.

"You need to stop staring" Camila says, turning around and planting a kiss on Shawn's lips

"I can't. You just look, so damn beautiful." He says, kissing Camila again and grabbing her ass before walking away to do his hair.

Camila goes and sits next to Cameron who was sitting on the couch, scrolling through Twitter.

"You look very pretty, Camila." Cameron says, putting his arm around her. Nothing more than friends.

"Thanks Cam," she smiles, "Love the bomber jacket."

"Dude, arms off my girlfriend," Shawn yells, staring directly at Cameron through the mirror. Camila laughs as Cameron throws his hands up in the air and goes back on his phone.

"Alright, move over." Shawn says, pushing Cameron out of the way and placing Camila on his lap.

She leans back into his chest, planting a long kiss on his lips, before turning around.

"Get a room!" Cameron whines. Poor thing has been single forever.

"If only I had the time," Shawn whispers, pressing his lips against Camila's shoulder.

"You will soon, baby. Only two hours and I'm all yours." Camila whispers in his ear, leaning back into him. He shivers from the contact and his grip on her waist tightens. He shifts his body slightly as his member tightens in his pants.

Cameron was distracted so Shawn dragged Camila to the private room which was just a few feet away. He puts her down on the counter, and slides in between her legs.

"You're such a fucking tease, you know that? You know that dress makes me want you. Was that your plan? To get it before the show?"

"Come on," Camila says, dragging her finger down his chest, "You and I both know that you do your best shows right after you take me." Camila slowly unbuttons his shirt and pants.

"Camila, you're horrible. We have about five minutes until someone busts our ass." He says, unzipping your dress and sliding off your panties in a hurry.

"You're already wet, have you been waiting all day?" Lust laces his words.

"Yes, and you know it." She whines, once he slowly inserts one finger into her, then two, making sure he knows exactly where to hit when he pushes into her.

"Just take me already." Camila whimpers, as his finger slides across her slit.

"Gladly," he says. Shawn pushes into her quickly, grinding and pumping, hitting her spot.

"Shawn, I can't, you have to slow down," Camila pants, she scrapes her nails along his bare back.

"We can't baby, you're so god damn good. You feel so good, we only have a few minutes left," he says, straining to whisper each word.

Camila's arms are wrapped around his neck, she pushes her lips onto his and leaves them there for a while. She's clenching around him, her body is straining itself from pure bliss. He pulls back.

"You can let go, baby," he whispers, as he felt Camila release onto him, immediately making him climax as well, slower thrusts were being made.

"I love you so much," he says, wiping his hands and face on a towel behind him, drying off the sweat, trying to make it not too obvious on what had just been done.

"I love you more."

They both slip their clothes back on, freshening up, looking almost the exact same as before, except a few light pink marks on their necks were turning a deep shade of red.

Camila leans into Shawn's chest, wrapping her arms around him and Cameron walks in.

"Shaw- oh, am I interrupting something?" He says and Camila turns around and shakes her head, "Oh well, the show starts in two minutes." He finishes and that was Shawn's queue to leave.

Before leaving, Shawn kisses Camila, taking in every ounce of her lips, slowly. He smiles when he hears her say that she loves him. Its something that both of them never got tired of hearing.

But, his smile got wider when she asked for round two after the show.

-- Hey guys heres another update <3 , this past week I have been really busy  because school started last Monday lol tragic ik, but aside from that I think Im going to start updating every Saturday  and maybe tomorrow I'll update again just to make it up to you guys for taking so long to update. Thanks for reading, stay tuned for the next update and don't forget to vote, love you all :)