Take Care(Gervonta Davis)

To rearrange my guts? Yeah I know····

·
·
·
·

Y/n pov

It is a gloomy day here in Baltimore, a perfect day to stay in but nope my uncle needs me down at his gym. He said something about one of the athletic therapists are out today and he needs me. You take one sports med class your freshmen year of college and people think you are an on call trainer.

Anyways, I got out of bed, hopped in the shower, did what I had to do, got out and dried off. I stood in my closet thinking of what to wear. Now knowing my uncle he isn't just going to have me sitting there all day, I'm gone be working so I need to be comfortable. So I decided on a simple black Nike track suit and my all blue air maxes. I threw my hair up in a messy pinapple ponytail, grabbed my purse, phone and keys, and head out the front door.

I hopped in my car, plugging my phone up to the aux. Before I even pulled out the driveway Red Barz by Cardi B came on.

"Oh shit this my shit." I said turning it dancing in my seat as I back out my driveway

After a very lit, yet short, drive I have arrived to my uncle's gym. I parked my car an headed to the front door. I haven't been here in a minute so the memories from when I was younger began to flood my mind. I remember forcing my cousins to fight me after lessons with uncle and forcing girls from grade school to come train with me. Ah good times.

I opened the door finally and was greeted by the smell of must, sweat, and some more must.

"Damn unc do your boys not shower?" I asked squeezing my nose so I couldn't breath in the fumes

"Girl that's the smell of hard work." He smiled from inside the ring

He appeared to be working a guy out. He was light skin, kinda on the short side, muscular, and lowkey thick. I like.

"Hard work don't need to smell like ass unc." I chuckled walking over to the ring

"You didn't say that when the smell was coming from you." He laughed hopping out the ring

"You got a point." I laughed

"Give me some love." He smiled opening his arms

I took the couple of steps and wrapped my arms around him tightly.

"Glad to have you back my little superstar." He whispers before kissing my forehead

"Glad to be back, even if I'm not fighting anymore." I sighed

You see my sophomore year in college I had this huge fight. And everything was going in my favor until the 10 round. The girl I was fighting gave me an illegal hit to the back of the head and it fucked me up bad. She knocked me out cold. And I mean all the way out, I was in the hospital for about a week.

"We miss you in the ring, trust us but your health is more important. Beside we have a new money maker." He smiled placing his hands on my shoulder