Chapter 28

Sin's (Vee's) P.O.V

All I see is black as I gain consciousness. My limbs feel like they weigh a hundred pounds, my head pounds, and my throat feels dry. I just wanna pop a few Ibuprofen, or something stronger, and take a year long nap.

I gain my hearing back first, the murmur of people talking all around me filling my ears. At first its all meshed together, mixed up until you can barely pick out singular words. It slowly clears, revealing voices I'm not sure if I've missed.

"When do you think she'll wake up?" I hear a voice sounding like BEN ask, excitement carrying his words. I can only assume that they're talking about me, as I'm not stupid. A tapping sound follows, but no one acknowledges it for a bit. Maybe a minute passes, maybe five, but it all ends the same

"Soon BEN, just give her a little while. Quit tapping your foot!" Slender snaps finally, after letting the silence ring for a bit. The tapping immediately stops, and I hear someone sigh in relief. Should I signal to them that I'm awake? Perhaps groan, cough, attempt to move? Maybe I would, if I wanted to. If I felt to need, the want to open my eyes and see these people. But I don't.

"Sorry." He mumbles, and it goes silent for a minute. Then another, and another, or so it feels. "I cant believe she's finally a CreepyPasta. How do you think she's gonna feel when she wakes up?" He asks, and there's silence before he continues. "Yeah, who knows... She looks really cool though. It was thoughtful of you to make her a fake eye she can put in when she wants."

I forgot. My eye, its gone. Shot out of my head. Wonder what it looks like. Maybe like BEN? Maybe its a empty, deformed, gaping hole in my head. I wonder if the pattern the lady cut into my head is there, scarred and pink. Maybe it'll look pretty. Maybe it will be horrid, enough to make me never look into a mirror again. Maybe it could be enchantingly beautiful, a unique mark for me an only me. One of a kind, I would hope.

"It's the least I could do. This situation will be shocking enough when she wakes up I'd imagine. She'll need some normality in her life at the least, even if only a bit." Slender sighs, static ringing lightly in the background of his voice. The room drops a few degrees, and I manage a cough.

It's sudden, and I hear multiple sharp inhales. I  move my arm with much will, bringing it to cover my mouth. My eyes peel open slowly, and at first everything is blurry. My throat is scratchy, throbbing with pain.

Someone exclaims my name, but I don't pay any mind, the only thing I care about being the pain that just rushed to my head. I cough again, wincing. BEN grabs my hand, taking it into his with a grin.

"Sin!" He exclaims, and I wince. His voice booms in my ears, worsening my headache. Slender shoo's him away, shushing him whilst handing me a cup of water.

"Drink this." He says, and I oblige willfully. I chug the water, enjoying the bliss it brought to my throat. I motion for another, and he brings me another half glass. I drink this one slower, thankful. Once my head ache clears, I acknowledge BEN with a weak smile. Me grins back, walking back to me. I sit up and he pulls me into a hug. A smile, wishing that things were always this sweet.

They'll never be.

"How long was I out?" My voice was raspy, rough, as if I hadn't talked in a week. Slender hands me some pills, taking a second to answer. I take my pills as he finally answers

"About a week and a half." I almost choke on my pills, and BEN has to clap me on the back so I can breathe. They both nod at me. "My contact stopped by while you were out. I told him who you were and talked to him on your behalf. He left a note."

Upon being handed the note, I notice the beautiful writing on the front.

To Sin,

Here lye most of your answers. Have fun.

~Zalgo

P.S. Remember me?

I don't open the note, still too tired to. I set it down on the bed next to me, intending to read it later. Slender brings over a mirror, handing it to me with a nod. BEN smiles, and I force myself to look at the new me.

First thing I notice are my eyes. One blue, one like BEN's, empty socket, black as night with a red dot, somehow maintaining its shape. Slender hands me a black case topped with a red design. Upon opening it, it looks like a jewelry box. Once you move a compartment, it reveals a glass eye, exactly like my old real eye. The one that kinda got shot out.

"Whenever you want to forget, you can pop it in. It looks completely real, and it will move around in the direction you are looking. It will block you sight from that eye though. I've made it so your eyes function much like BEN's. Even though it's gone, you can still see." I nod, still staring at myself. "When you're in your human form, you'll have both eyes, and look like you did before the... incident."

The design around my right used to be blue eye is beautiful, both elegant and jagged. I run my hand over it, feeling the raised skin. Looking at my cheek, I notice that the scar from the slash is barely visible, and I'm thankful. It's beautiful the way it is, and it needs no more.

"This is the final thing, I swear." Slender says, bringing me a box. "You can decide the rest of your outfit on your own."

Inside the box is a black mask, covering the right side of my face from the hollow of my cheek to my forehead. The pattern of my scar is stitched on in white thread. I smile at them, somewhat thankful, somewhat ready for this all to be over. I tell him thank you, and he nods. He tells me that I should rest and worry about the note later. He leaves the room, and BEN lays down in the bed in their, I'm assuming, infirmary with me. I smile at him, snuggling up to him and drifting off, leaving the horrid memories and thoughts in the real world.

The horrid, horrid thoughts far, far away.

Far, far away.

But never far enough.

Never.

————————————————————————

That's the chapter for today!

We're nearing the end of book one, just a few more chapters to go (I believe)!

Sorry that the update is a bit late, I'm staying with family and the service up here is awful. I've been fighting it all day today, and if your seeing it, then that means I managed to get it to post this chapter!!!!

Alright, I'm tuckered out. I'm heading to bed.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!!!!

Bye guys!!!

Hope you enjoyed

- Meagan

Don't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

And

FOLLOW ME!!!

<————————<<<<<