Chapter 25

I took a deep breath trying to calm myself down. Victor was standing right in front of me. I wanted to hide under the table and never come out again. I shook my head at the thought. I was strong and I had no right to be scared.

I am Adriana Lorenzo. I am not Gabriella. I would be another person and they would believe it. I am a immature college girl who came here to have some fun. With that I plastered a fake smile on my face and walked towards Victor and his man.

"Hello there"  I said in a fake high pitched voice.

"My name is Adriana" I smiled at Igor. He was Victor's second man. He immediately glanced towards me a smile plastered on his lips.

"Igor" He introduced himself.

"And what are you doing here?" Victor's voice spoke with his Russian accent dripping. I felt like hundreds of needles were being pierced through my skin when I heard his voice.

"Gabriella?"  He asked me with a twisted smile. My eyes widened as I took a step back. No this couldn't be happening.

"I was looking for you everywhere sweety" He smiled.

"No! No!" I muttered desperately.

"Take her"

With that I was being taken away.

I could almost imagine that scenario happening. It brought shivers down my spine. I shook my head. Calm down Gabriella he doesn't know anything.

"My friends told me this club is the best. And I decided to see myself"  I smiled.

"Do you know who I am?"  He asked me.

"An extremely attractive man?" I said seductively. I wanted to run away. It was so disgusting.

A smile took a hold on his face.

"Оставьте нас одних" He said to his man. (leave us alone)

He asked his man to leave us alone. I knew Russian well enough to speak myself. They nodded and left.

"What language is that? Russian?"  I asked stupidly. He seemed amused by my question and nodded.

"Do you know how to speak?" He whispered behind my ear. I closed my eyes. Please Gabriella hold on..you have too.

"No but one of the girls in my college is Russian" I smiled at him.

"Will you dine with us Adriana?"  He questioned his accent thick.

This was exactly what I needed. I had to dine with them to give Christopher time. I nodded.

"Follow me" He said and gave me his hand. I hesitantly gave him my hand and followed him to the VIP section. Christopher must be here somewhere.  He led me to a royal looking room. It had a gigantic dining table. There were sitting almost the whole Russian leaders and the important guests.

"Кто ето Виктор?" Victor's brother Ivan questioned inspecting me. He asked him who was I.

"Она сомной" Was his simple reply. (she's with me).

He gave him a look saying 'we will talk about this later'. Victor led me towards a chair and pulled it for me. I sat and flashed him a smile. He sat down right next to me. Great this was what I needed.

"What is your name?" Ivan asked me.

"Adriana" I smiled at him like a naive school girl. It was hilarious to be acting this dumb next to the most powerful people in the world.

"What are you doing here Adriana?"  He questioned further.

"My friends told me this is the best club here. So I came here for some fun" I winked at Victor.