New mission

After Ezra and Sabine have confessed their feelings, they decided not to tell anyone. That the empire and Sabines family can not hurt them. Kanan walked to Ezra and they decided to train together. Sabine was with Zeb Chopper and General Dodanna and discussed a mission to Garal to get some food and weapons.

"Mrs Wren, we decided that the Ghost do that mission." Said Dodanna

Sabine nods and walk with Zeb and Chopper to Kanan and Ezra.

"Guys we got a mission on Garal. We must go." Said Sabine.

Ezra and Kanan stopped training and walked into the Ghost. Sabine followed them with Zeb and Chopper. Ursa walked to Sabine as Hera started the Ghost and flew into hyperspace.

"Mother, do you coming with us on that mission?" Asked Sabine.

Ursa nodded and said, "I have an eye on you ,  before you do something bad. So yes , I coming with you."

Sabine looked at her mother confused and walk to Ezra and Kanan in the kitchen.

"You want to get some strength for the mission, after your training was so hard right?" Sabine said, and smiled slightly.

"Well, at least I won." Said Ezra.

"Just because I let you win." Kanan said, smiling.

Ezra rolled his eyes. Kanan left the kitchen and walk to Hera Zeb Chopper and Ursa in the cockpit. Sabine took a bottle with blue milk. Ezra looked at her and smiled.

"Ezra we have to be careful, I think my mother knows something." Said Sabine.

"Don't worry, I'll be careful." Ezra said, smiling.

Sabine was drinking her blue milk as Ezra kissed her cheek.

"We should do something together after this mission. How about a picnic in the forest?" Asked Ezra.

Sabine smiled and hugged Ezra. "That sounds good, but I have to do something to prevent my mother from following us." Said Sabine.

Ezra smiled and Ezra walk into the cockpit with Sabine.

So next chapter online. I hope you like it. If you have some ideas what happen on Garal tell it in the comments. May the force be with you