Chapter 54

Chapter 54

**

The next morning was a free day for us to do anything. We all decided to go in pairs for a while and then meet the others at the Eiffel tower. Not all of us were couples. For example, Tyler didn't have anyone since Ashley wasn't here. And Lucas was girlfriendless, so we decided to pair them together. When we asked them to roam together, they both jumped five feet away from each other. Tyler muttering 'no way' under his breath and Lucas 'people will think I'm gay' under his breath. We all heard it though. But they didn't have any other option.

Ashton and I left for breakfast first and then we decide to roam around the streets, not to forget some shopping. The place where we had breakfast was so beautiful. It had a movie type of theme inside. The food was delicious too.

"It's so good." I said, moaning out. "How did you know this place?"

For a second, I thought Ashton froze, but recovered quickly. "I just know."

I placed my fork down and leaned my head on my hand which was resting on the table. "Is there anything you're hiding from me?"

Ashton stared at me for a minute. His jaws clenched. He rested his fist hand on the table. He opened his mouth to answer, but was cut off.

"Ashty?" A high pitched voice called.

We turned towards the door where a group of girls entered. My eyes narrowed on the girl who called Ashton. She wore a short tight skirt and even tighter crop top, showing most of her stomach. Her face was covered in heavy makeup. It was just too much. As she walked closer to us, I could smell her perfume. I scrunched my nose in disgust.

"Ashty, baby?" She greeted again in her high voice causing me to cringe. I gave Ashton a 'really' look.

"Anna." Ashton muttered.

"It's been so long, baby!" She exclaimed. The way she said 'baby' caused me to shudder in disgust. How does Ashton handle this is beyond me.

"Yeah. So long that he isn't even a baby anymore." I muttered under my breath. I heard Ashton snicker under his breath. I bit my lips to stop myself from laughing as well.

"What?" She screeched at me. Oh, she finally noticed me.

"Nothing." I smiled, innocently at her.

She rolled her eyes and turned to Ashton, giving him a look of seduction. She batted her fake eyelashes at him and touched his arm which caused me to frown. Ashton moved a little away from her preying hands, but this girl moved closer. Okay, that's it.

"Is there something you wanted?" I asked her.

"Yes. For you to shut your mouth, whoever you are." She snapped at me.

"Oh. How bad of me? I didn't even introduce myself. I'm Gwen Wilson, Ashton's girlfriend." I smirked at the expression on her face when I said girlfriend. How does Ashton know her is beyond me. But since he does and if she thinks she has a chance with him, she has another thing coming.

"Girlfriend?" She screeched. "Ashton doesn't do girlfriends."

"Is that so?" I turned to Ashton, smirking. It doesn't hurt to have some fun, right? And then I sniffed. "I thought I was your girlfriend."

"Yeah, well, now you know. So off you go. You're just a one night stand for him." Anna said, making a shoo from her hand.

My eyes stayed on Ashton. One night stand, huh? "This is what you do? One night stand. And here I thought, I'll tell you about our unborn baby." I cried.