Michaeng

"Are you mad at me?"

I jump slightly when I feel Chaeyoung's warm arms slide around my waist. She whispers againt my neck. I could feel her breath tickling the back of my neck.

"No." I breathed, shaking my head. "Why would I be mad?"

"You've been avoiding me for the past week. Are you sure you aren't mad?"

She touches my neck with her fingertips. I shiver. God I shouldn't allow this.

"I'm not sure what I've done to upset you, but- "

I turn around to face her. And I grit my teeth. "Don't pretend you don't know what we both know Chaeyoungie."

I looked into her eyes. She raised her eyebrows and then smiled. "What do you mean Minari?"

"Stop playing games, Chaeyoungie."

"I'm not."

"Why can't you just admit it that you- "

"Cheated on you?" She smiles and tilts her head while looking at me.

"Wipe that smile off your face. I'm being serious here." I warns her.

She chuckled then said,

"Okay, well, since we are being serious here I must be honest with you babe. I- "

"Don't 'babe' me Chaeyoungie."

I glared at her. She inhaled then she sighed again. Shaking her head, she stared down at the floor and said,

"I'm sorry." Were the first words out of her mouth. "I wasn't expecting that you will be there and found out about me and Nayeon. It just kinda happened, she started kissing me when we were both drunk at a party. I told her that- "

"That you like kissing her? Making out with her?"

"Minari... "

"Don't 'Minari' me."

"I'm so sorry okay." She looked up at me. "I'm really sorry that happened." And our eyes met. She felt guilty and a bit sad. I can tell by the look in her eyes. And I don't care.

"I love you Mina. I really love you. I won't do it again is a promise. And I mean it."

How can I trust her after what she did?

"Mina, say something." She pleaded.

"What do you expect me to say?" I said in a cold voice.

"I know I have hurt you and I'm really very sorry, please give me just one more chance. I don't wont to lose you Mina. I love you. I love you so much. Please forgive me."

She tried to hug me, but I pushed her away.

"Minari, please... "

Can I give her another chance? Can I?

"Minari... "

I believe we all deserve to be happy in all relationships. So yeah,

"It's over Chaeyoungie. Go and find someone else."

Then I heard her stop calling my name and a second later, I felt her lips on my mouth.

"Wake up wife."

Opening my eyes Chaeyoung was smiling while looking at me and I felt her warm arms sliding around my waist. I giggled and looked up to look into Chaeyoung's eyes.

"Bad dream, huh?" She touched my cheek with her fingers. She was still smiling at me. And her dimples showed.

God. I think we can all agree that dimples are pretty adorable.

"Like what you see?" Chaeyoung touched her dimples. Her smile grew wider as her dimples deepened.

"Your dimples are adorable." I touched her dimples and smiled. "They make you look cute. And your smile makes you pretty."

Chaeyoung blushed, which only made her more adorable than she already was.

"Awww someone's blushing." I said teasingly. She didn't say anything back, just buried her face into the crook of my neck.

"Don't... say... that... " She said.

I pat her head. And wrapped my arms tightly around her shoulders.

"You look so cute when you blush that I want to- "

"To what?"

To kiss you, but I won't. I'll wait until later.

"Teasing you like this." I said.

She groaned and deepened her face into my neck and said,

"You are teasing me again... "

"I know. And I like to do it."

"Minariiiiiiii.... " She tries to get up. But I pull her back down.

We were so close that I could feel her breath on my face. We keeps holding eye contact and then she looks at my lips. No wait, she stares at my lips. she also bite her lower lips. After a few minutes she move her eyes from my lips to my face. I could see her face getting very red.

"You- You're lucky I love you so much, because if I didn't I swear... "

"I swear what?"

"Shut up and sleep." She held me so close. I could feel her heart beat.

God I love this little nugget so damn much.