forgiven

<<previously on
Love me |MICHAENG X MIBAM>>

nayeon and i were walking to Mina's room then suddenly we accidentally bumped into someone, we looked up to see who is it and our eyes got widened after we saw who is it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JEONGYEON'S POV

"Oh, so you finally came back" jihyo said.

"Yeah, we bought some foods for you, go eat them up while they were still hot" I said while showing her the foods that we bought.

"Ahm, I'm gonna eat them later, let me pee first" jihyo said, then she walked away.

"Yah, nayeon-ah this is your chance, go stop her and apologize to her"

"B-but.. I'm not ready yet"

"Yah!, Don't waste your time!, Go tell her everything that you told me earlier, tell her that you regret everything" i tell nayeon while pushing her away.

"B-but, what if she don't forgive me?"

"Aniya, trust me she will forgive you, it's jihyo remember?, She love us and she can't resist us, believe me"

"Bu-" nayeon didn't finished her sentence and i cut her off.

"No but but, just go, Fighting!!" I said while raising mg two hands, i may look like an idiot but i don't care I'm really trying hard to cheer nayeon up.
But she's not even talking or moving and she's giving me the i-cant-do-this-look, I let out a deep sigh and hold her two shoulders, i looked at her straight into her eyes and....i kissed her on her forehead.

"*Sigh* alright, if you can't do it, I'll do it for you, I'll talk to her first then talk to her arraso? Just apologize to her, i know that you're sincere about apologizing to her that's why I'm helping you, but we couldn't solve this problem if you didn't help yourself, don't worry it'll be fine arraso?" After i talked to her i immediately leave her and follow jihyo.

While walking, i just realized that i did some stupidity again, did i just kissed nayeon on her forehead?!?!, Tf! Wae! Wae! What's wrong with you jeongyeon, you're being gay again!!, Hajima!

No one's pov

After jeongyeon talked to nayeon she immediately Left her and follow jihyo..while jeongyeon was walking away from nayeon, nayeon's eyes was following jeongyeon while she's holding her forehead and blushing, nayeon was shocked that jeongyeon kissed her forehead.

'Did she just kissed my forehead?!, i felt some butterflies when she kissed me, wae? Tf nayeon, you're being gay again get into yourself that's not your goal right now, forget jeongyeon and just apoligize to jihyo' nayeon thought to herself while slapping herself a little.

Jeongyeon waited for jihyo to finish her stuff, when jihyo got out of the bathroom jeongyeon immediately grabbed her hand.

"Yah, jihyo can we talk?"

"Oh gosh! Jeongyeon, you scared me"

"Mianhae" jeongyeon said, and jihyo nodded.

"Btw, yeah we can talk, but about what?"

"I'll tell you later, just follow me"

Jeongyeon brings jihyo to a private place and they start to talked to each other.

"Yah, nayeon told me everything" jeongyeon said, jihyo immediately looked at her and her eyes got widened.

"So you mean.."

"Yeah, i already know what happen, but don't worry i didn't ask her your sicret" after jeongyeon said it, jihyo feel relieved.

"So, nayeon wants to apologize about what happen, but she's not yet ready so, i decided to talk to you first and explain about everything"