RHY'S VERY UNHELPFUL GUIDE TO SURVIVING SCHOOL!

Raise your hand if you're not quite ready for school yet

🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆

It's today and I'm like "please, just one more week...?"

But NOPE. School is ready to beat me senseless and it's not going to have any mercy!

T-T

HOWEVER, I've given myself several tips on how to survive yet another dreadful year of often unwanted education.

Tip 1- AVOID DRAMA AT ALL COSTS, RHY.

All my life, I've been a drama magnet and my goal is to avoid the stress of that this year. That means....

Friends suddenly have a change in behavior that makes them mean and insensitive? All right. Ignore them and continue on with life and if they go back to the way they were before, okie. Fine. *Please note that I'm going to ask them if it's about personal issues, if so, I'll ask how can I help. If I can't do anything "TO THE COUNSELOR YOU GO!!!"*

Suddenly some person is jealous of me and tries to make me fight them or something pathetic like that? Heck no. I don't need that in my life, thank you very much. Go find someone else to bother cause I don't feel like embarrassing you today.

And so on.

Tip 2- GET YOUR LIFE TOGETHER!!!

In other words, I need to become more organized.

I. Always. Lose. Stuff because I'm so unorganized.

Solution? Planner. Schedule. BAM.

I'm good to go.

Jk. I don't know how I'm going to do this.

PLEASE HELP. HOW DO I GET ORGANIZED!?

Tip 3- GET YOUR LIFE TOGETHER!!!

This time, it's don't let my personal life affect how I'm doing in school.

If my family has issues, of course I'm going to be upset but that ain't gonna stop me from doing good in school. That ain't gonna stop me from working towards my goal of keeping my grades up to go to a good college so that I don't end up like my drop out cousins.

My family wants to insult me and abuse me mentally? Okay. But I leave that at home. Not anymore am I going to take that negative energy with me to the classroom. Not anymore am I going to let that affect my relationship with my friends.

Tip 4- IF TUTORING IS NEEDED, GO!!!

*points at myself and you*

If it is needed, just GO.

Even if it is for something small, go.

I remember that in 7th, my grades were declining in one subject (I won't say what) and I refused to get tutoring because I had other things to do *Read: I was embarrassed because everyone else got it.*