Chapter 13: The Cops!

I was sitting on the couch in the living room

I was sitting on the couch in the living room. Then there was yelling.

"Go!"
"We need to leave!"
"Before they get in!"
"Let me go get my sister!"
"No, Damson, she is the one that got us caught!"
"I need my baby!"

Then Jason runs in the living room and picks me up. I roll my eyes. "What are you doing? Put me down." I say.

"Sorry, but no. We are all leaving." Jason says walking into the kitchen. "What? Why!?" I yell, "Well obviously it's because of you!" Noah yells, as he walks into the kitchen while glaring at me.

"Me? What did I do?" I ask, the whole gang walks into the kitchen.

"You were to hot for the police so they are coming to get us all."
"Jason, stop."
"Man, you need to stop flirting."
"Fine. I'll stop being flirty if Noah stops being so sexual."
"Me? How am I being sexual?"
"Because y-"
"OUUUUU ITS NALIA!"
"No it's not! Shut up! It's CLEARLY Johlia!"
"David shut up. Nobody cares about your fucking opinion."

"Guys! We need to go!" Aaron says, grabbing his spoons and forks. "Aaron, what the hell are you doing?" Noah asks, staring at Aaron as if he were dumb.

"You know how a pirate will sinks with his ship? Yeah well I'm taking my kitchen supplies or I'm dying here and y'all can get a different chef." Aaron says. "Put the stuff back. We need the van for people and not for kitchen shit." Noah says,

"Fine," Aaron says, throwing the forks and spoons on the ground. "But when you are hungry don't come to me! I don't have my supplies!" Aaron says, glaring at Noah.

"Yeah, you do that." Noah says, rolling his eyes. "Why are you so mean?! Aaron wants his damn forks for weapons!" I yell, Aaron nods.

"Weapons? Wow. You are heartless! You'd hurt someone?" Noah asks, in fake shock. "I might be heartless but at least I'm not hopeless!" I yell, Jason puts me down.

"I am hopeless? Did you just call me hopeless?" Noah asks, glaring at me.

"Ummm...Noah...she did. You're embarrassing yourself buddy," Jason whispers but loud enough for everyone to hear. Daniel slaps Jason on the back of his head. "Ow!" Jason glares at Daniel, Daniel shrugs his shoulders.

Then we hear sirens. "Come out or we are coming in!" We hear, "Oh man." Damson whispers.

Everyone starts talking about what we should do. "Lets just run to the van. Who ever gets their first starts the car and yeah." Shane says, "But I am a slow runner! Have you seen these fat thighs!?" I whisper yell,

"I have." Jason says, smirking. Everyone glares at him. "Not the time." Noah says, "Nalia..." Daniel says, fake coughing.

"Well, lets do this thing!" Damson says, we get up. They grab guns and stuff. But they said I can not have one and this stuff shit, well fuck them and their guns! I didn't want one anyways!

...I did...I wanted one really bad...but that is not the point.

We all run out of the house and into the backyard they jump the gate while I stand their for a second and laugh. They look at me from the other side of the gate.

"There is no way in hell I'm getting over this alone." I say, laughing. "I'll help." Jason says, smirking again. "No. I'll help. You guys go ahead. We'll hopefully get there before we die." Noah says, they all nod and run to the van.

Noah jumps over the gate and I was thinking one thang the whole time, damn he is hot. "Are you checking me out again, stutter girl?" He asks, smirking at me.

"Nope. There is nothing to check out." I say, he rolls his eyes. "I will throw you over the gate." He says, "Excuse me?" I ask, then we start hearing banging on the door. "We are coming in!"

"Run." Noah says, I laugh. "Haha! Like those videos! And it says 'run'," I say, then Noah starts to run over to the gate door-

Wait, I could have- but- wow. Why didn't they just fucking tell me about the damn door? Wait he was serious about the running part?

Then the door busts open. "Run." I say, then I run while laughing.

(4:53 of awesomeness running video

)
I jumped into the van and ran as fast as I could. Damn, I'm like the flash. "Why didn't y'all tell me there was a door to the damn gate?! It would have been so much easier!" I yell,

"Well it was more interesting and funny to watch by not telling you about the gate door." Daniel says, "Why are you laughing?" Jason asks, as we speed through the highway.

"Because I can! Just kidding, have you seen those videos of where it's like 'run' and...haha...it...you know? Have you seen it?" I ask, taking a breath. "Who hasn't?" Shane asks, rolling his eyes.

"I haven't." Noah says, Damson takes a sharp turn, making us all fall right. "Was that necessary?" Aaron asks, holding on to his silverware. Damson looks back at all of us with a evil grin then slowly turns back around.

"Okayyy then! Anyways, Noah, you haven't seen it?!" I yell, "Nope." He says,

"I need a phone with a run meme! Right now!" I yell, Jason hands me his phone and I search run meme.

After showing Noah, surprisingly he did not laugh nor smile. "There is something seriously wrong with you. That's all I have to say." I say, handing Jason his phone back and sitting back in my seat.

The rest of the ride to the unknown destination was quiet.