Back To School

~Your POV~
I walked into my first period class. Cory right behind me. We had the same schedule at least theres one good thing about this place. "Today class we will be introducing ourselfs then learning what will be doing this year," The teacher said. 'What does he think we're second graders?' I thought to myself. "We'll start with you" he said as he pointed towards Cory. "Well my name is Cory. I have the best girlfriend I could ask for" He said looking at me as he said the last part. "Okay thank you sir now the girl next to him" he said looking at me. "My name is Y/N and Im that girl who Cory may have slightly mentioned in his introduction" I said winking at Cory. We went all the way though the class. Just as the last student finshed 1st period ended. I got up grabbed Cory's hand and headed to the garden. We had two free periods one in the morning one in the afternoon. I sat down pulling Cory with me aginst a tree. "So what do you think of our history teacher?" Cory asked. "I think he belongs in a secong grade classroom teaching them. I mean introducing ourselves. Come on we all stick to our groups these days," I said pointing out the obvious. He sat there thinking for a second. "Good point" he says flashing a smirk at me. I turned to him. "What was that," I say already knowing what he was going to say. "Well I thought mabey I could get I don't know a kiss" he says looking at me smiling. "You don't have to ask about getting one of those," I say smirking leaning in ever so slightly. He closes the gap between us. I smile but suddenly I hear a familiar voice scream "PDA PDA PDA". I look around and see my girl my homie "Gertrude" I shouted getting up and running to hug her. "Good to see you too Y/n" she said hugging me back.

♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡

Hey guys sorry about not updating but umm so i trust you guys my dad sadly lost his battle with cancer on the 22nd of August so updates might become a bit scattered uhh also im in top bamd at my school and it cause me to be alot more busy so ya
    Ill see you in the next on XOXO
                                                              Row