1. He returns. (Garrence)

(Hey guys. Nami here. Hope you enjoy chapter 1 of my Aphmau yaoi one shots book. Please check out some of my other work. This chapter takes place when Garroth and Laurence are sharing a house. Zane has his own and is with Travis. Enjoy.)

Dante turned his camera on his phone so he was recording. Him and Travis were at his and Vlyad's house. Meanwhile Vylad and Zane were at Zane and Travis's house with Zianna.

"Hey," Dante slightly waved at the camera smiling. "So I'm here with Travis." He angled it up a bit to show Travis searching something on his phone.

He looked up at the mention of his name. Then waved at the camera smiling.

"So we are planning this big thing. Because as you should know Garroth is coming home from the military. Laurence, Zane, Vylad, and Zianna think he's coming in maybe 1-2 months. So we're planning on surprising them." Dante explained. His smile never fading.

"Laurence hasn't been Laurence since he left." Travis stated, dialing someone's number.

Dante nodded. "Yeah. And over time his family grew afraid especially Zianna. So our plan is to surprise Zane and Vylad first. Then Zianna so they can have their family bonding moment. Then we are going to surprise Laurence. "

Travis put his phone in his pocket, grabbing his jacket. "Yeah and the others, KC, Aphmau, Aaron, and Katelyn know as well but they'll see Garroth later after the others."

"Right," Dante grabbed his keys, putting them in his pocket. "Right now Garroth is waiting for us outside of Zane and Travis's house. We told the other Ro'meaves to stay in the house."

Dante and Travis walk outside. Dante locks the door as Travis walks down the driveway. "So we'll see you later when we're at Zanvis's house."

The two boys got to Zanvis's house. They saw Garroth standing by the garage out of eyesight. He was wearing his military uniform, a bright smile appeared as the two approached.

"Hey, Garroth. You ready?" Travis asked.

Garroth nodded. "Ready, pal. It's nice to be home."

"It's nice to have you back, Garroth. Remember, Travis will text you when you can come in." Dante reminded him. The blonde nodded.

Travis entered the house, Dante right behind him. Dante closed the door behind him.

Zane, and Vylad were sitting on one of the couches together. When their boyfriends came in, they stopped talking to face them. Vylad grew a small smile. You could see the slight sadness in the brothers' eyes.

Travis walked behind the couch to Zane. He kissed his head, nuzzling his face into Zane's black hair. "Hey, Zane."

While the two young Ro'meaves weren't looking, Dante hid his camera in a hidden spot. So it would record their reactions and still not be seen.

"Hey, Trav." Zane answered with little happiness.

Vylad stood up as Dante approached him. Dante held his hands on his lover's hips. Vylad kissed his cheek softly, placing his hands against Dante's chest. He sighed looking down. The blue haired boy gently lifted his chin, giving him a caring look, trying to get him a little more happy. But sadly it didn't work.

"Travis, Dante, nice to see you." Zianna came in, placing a plate of cookies on the table. She shown a half fake smile. She missed Garroth very much as well. But no one missed him as much as Laurence.

"Hi, Zianna. How you doing?" Dante tried to spread some positivity.

"Alright. I mean, I could be better." She tried to keep a smile. Travis and Dante shared a look knowing how the Ro'meaves were feeling nervousness and concern for Garroth.