Chapter 9

Harry's POV

"I pitty you."

"You're going to end up alone if you continue acting like that."

The stupid words that bloody human being said to me, for some reason, were stuck in my head. Who the fuck does she think she is? She pities me? She? A negligible human who I could kill just in seconds? Please don't make me laugh.

And why in hell I would fucking care if I end up alone? I've been alone all my life, for centuries. I don't need anyone. I've never have and never will.

I wasn't going to let a human ruin my night. It was Friday, which meant lots of college girls hungry for sex, fun and wasted were waiting for me. It was time to do a little 'shopping' in the souls department. I smirked to myself. That was exactly what I needed.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I just needed to take a quick shower and change clothes and I'd be ready to roll.

Once I was ready and wearing my normally black clothes, I left the frat house and got on my motorcycle.

"You're my only love." I said, caressing the silver gas tank. This motorcycle was the only thing that I actually cared and liked about being condemned to live in this world. Coming from someone like me, it's something weird. But hey, what can I say? Chicks love it.

I could've thrown a party at my frat house, like I did the first day here but instead I decided to go to some random club and do my 'shopping' there. I just wasn't feeling like it.

The wind felt really good on my skin as I ride through the streets of LA. I parked near a club named 'Avalon'. It was a medium-sized building illuminated by different colored lights. There was a huge queue of people waiting to get in. I didn't need to do that.

I walked towards the guards and once I was in front of them, I pull out my 'magic tricks'. All I had to do was get into their minds and prête. They let me in as all the people waiting began to complain.

I immediately scanned the place looking for a soul that draws my attention. It took me a few minutes to finally find a soul worth my time. I usually go with females because it's easier and funnier to do. As the loud music filled the room, I started walking over to my prey. She was brunette, nice body, long legs. Very appealing to the eye. But this girl's soul... Well, it was alright. Nothing too impressive but I'll settle with it.

"Hello darling." I said, leaning closer to kiss her on the cheek.

"Hi mysterious guy." She said, giving me a cheeky smile. "Do you wanna dance?"

"I don't dance."

"Oh, come on!" She said, grabbing my hand. "I'll teach-"

"I said, I don't dance." I pulled my hand back. My voice sounded harsher than I intended and the girl looked a bit afraid because of my reaction. "Wouldn't you like a drink instead, darling?" I slightly touched her cheek. She nodded.

We sat down on one of the tables and ordered some drinks. She told me her name was something that sounded like 'Bianca', 'Sandra'... Anyway. It didn't really matter because I never call my preys by their names. She asked me for my name and then started talking about something and I just pretended I was listening. I was waiting for her to get wasted so I would have the 'obligation to be a gentleman and take her home'.

Once she had enough drinks, I made my move.

"Let's take you home, darling." I said in her ear.

She mumbled something that I didn't understand and held on to my neck. When we were out I made her sit on my motorcycle and told her to hold on tight to me. I put on my helmet and got on.

"Don't you have a helmet for me?" She asked me as I started it up.

"You don't need it, honey." A helmet won't protect you from what's about to happen to you.

After 30 minutes or so, we arrived at her house. The brunette 'walked' towards the door as I followed her. She turned around and lunged at me and started kissing me. I smirked. I had her exactly where I wanted.

We stumbled into the house without breaking our make out session and went upstairs. I threw her on the bed and she let out a little giggle. I crocked my head and smirked. The girl pulled my shirt, making me stand on top of her. I started kissing her neck and she moaned my name. Oh honey, later you'll be moaning even louder but not from pleasure.

"Fuck me." She moaned.

"I'm going to do more than that." I groaned against her skin.

But something didn't feel right. All of sudden all my desires of sucking the life out of this girl, who I didn't even bother to remember her name, were gone. She was just like the other girls I've fucked, so vain, empty inside, just nothing more than a hollow recipient. Yeah, their souls feed me quite well but it was like something had changed. Like something bigger was calling for me.

Raiza's thought crossed my mind.

I abruptly moved off the brunette and grabbed my t-shirt, which was lying on the floor a few meter from the bed. I didn't even bother to look at the girl again. I just left and heard her called my name.

Why did I think of her?

Since I enrolled at this bloody university and met this girl, in all what I've focused on has been getting her soul. That exquisite pure soul I had so longed for and finally found it. But she was giving me a hard time and really testing my patient. By now all my irresistible charms should've worked with her and I should've already fucked her or at least made out with her. But no, that bitch has to play the 'good girl' and psychoanalyze me.

She really gets on my nerves. This whole week I've been struggling with whether to kill her or not. But if I do, I miss the fun part. But she's not different from the others. Yeah, her soul could be special but she's a girl afterwards. She needs someone who pays attention to her, who compliments her and all that shit humans love. I just need to wait a little more. It's just a matter of time. Although, if she keeps talking the same shit of how I'm going to end up alone yada yada yada... Ugh! FUCK. I hate this bloody human.

Fuck it all.

I'm going to kill her.

And it's going to be slowly.