2. Kiss the pain away (Vylante)

(Hey guys. Tsunami here. Hope you're enjoying this new book. And hopefully enjoying my other ones as well. And like always stay cool and stay awesome. Setting like Ch 1.)

Vylad laughed as he ran through the house. Dante following behind him smiling. What started all this was when Vylad stole Dante's red hoodie. Now Dante was chasing him around playfully, wanting it back.

Vylad sprinted through the building, wearing the big jacket. He ran into the bedroom, breathing a little fast.

Dante followed him. Then lunged at the brunette, making them both crash onto the bed. Panting was heard, breaths were fused.

Dante had the smaller boy straddled on top of the bed. He smiled watching Vlyad's heated face relax. Vylad giggled cheerfully.

"Ok... you-u.... you win.." He said breathlessly, sitting up a tiny bit.

Dante noticed how cute Vylad looked in his hoodie. The sleeves were long on him, covering his hands. He was also wearing a pair of tan shorts, that were a little short on him. Making the blunette smirk at his cuteness.

Now Dante was only wearing a short sleeved white shirt, a pair of jeans, and some plain socks. He had his jacket around his waist but little kawaii boy here stole it.

"Keep it on. You look cute in it." He smirked at Vlyad's now slightly blushed face. He carefully got off of him, grabbing his boyfriend's hand to help him up.

"Heh, thanks." Vylad replied sweetly, running a hand through his messy hair. He sat on the end of the bed.

Dante smiled at him before leaving. He made his way to the kitchen, starting to pull things out. He wondered why anything big on Vylad, made him look so adorable. Guess it was just a main part of being Vylad Ro'meave. His Vylad Ro'meave.

He put the food he prepared into the oven. He turned the temperature to the right number before cleaning up the trash pieces. Then a unpleasant noise made Dante's ears ache in dislike.

"Shot!" He heard Vlyad's voice from the bedroom

"Vylad?" Dante walked to the hallway. "You ok?"

"Uh y-yeah." Vylad answered. But Dante didn't believe it.

He walked to their room. His eyes landed on Vlyad's form. Vylad was looking down at his hand, pain shown in his eyes.

"Vylad?..." He walked into the room.

The sudden call made the boy jump. He held his hands behind his back. One pulling the sleeve over the other that Vylad was looking at. He glanced nervously at Dante.

"Um hey-y Dante." Vylad tried to stay calm. Dante stood in front of him. His eyes showing firm curiosity at him.

"Vylad..." Dante started, noticing from the corner of his eye Vylad pulling the sleeve further down. "Vylad, let me see your hand."

"What?!" Vylad grew panicked. "W-Why?!"

Dante kept a calm expression. He held his own hand out. "You know why, Vylad. Please let me see it."

Vylad hung his head, biting his bottom lip nervously. Hesitantly he lifted his shaky hand, placing it in Dante's waiting one.

Cautiously Dante lifted up the sleeve of the jacket to see a long open cut on the palm of Vlyad's hand. Dante grew slightly worried.

"Babe, how did this happen....." He pulled Vlyad's head up so he could see his face.

"It's nothing-g, Dante. R-really." He avoided Dante's look.

"Lies." Dante scowled softly.

To prove it, he gently poked Vlyad's wound. The hurt boy pulled his hand back, wincing in pain. Small tears brimming his green eyes. Dante didn't look amused.