Chapter 22

Lilly's chest heaved as she push Roman away as he pinned her against her bedroom door, "Come on, one kiss." She knew he had too much to drink and figured he wasn't aware of his actions. Lilly gave him one final shove and quickly opened her door. She slammed it shut and locked it. She turned to face her room and her heart stopped. Allen was sitting on an ottoman smiling. Lilly blinked her eyes a couple of times to make sure she wasn't dreaming. Allen eased off of his seat and strutted over. He caressed her cheek. Lilly started to cry as he leaned down to kiss her. Her heart felt as though it was going to burst out of her chest. Her eyes closed as her legs gave away. Allen caught her and carried her to her bed.

A few hours later, Lilly's eyes fluttered open. She gasped as she realized she was naked under her bed covers. She turned her head and saw Allen propped on his elbow as he smiled down at her. She noticed his perfect sculpted chest above the covers. She held her breath as he leaned down as he kissed her. Allen noticed her body going stiff as he kissed her, "What's wrong?"

Lilly signed, "Your insane for being here, and how did you find me?"

Allen tipped her chin, "Hell couldn't keep me away. " He leaned back down and kissed her neck. Lilly leaned her head back in delight. Her toes curled as she heard Allen growl with lust. He positioned himself on top of her, his knee spread her legs for him to enter. Lilly let out a silent sigh as he gently thrusts into her. "Mmm..", was all Allen could say. He took his time making sure he wouldn't hurt her, even though he wanted to consume her. Lilly dug her nails into his back as she bucked up for him to go faster. He smiled against her neck, "Slow down. Make it last."
Lilly wrinkled her brow in frustration, she pushed Allen on to his back and straddle him. His chest heaved as he gently guided her hips. Lilly smiled as she closed her eyes as she took control. Allen was lost in the vision of her as she rode him. Her bucking made him lose control as he thrusted up into her as she leaned back. Lilly threw her head back as her bodies restraint busted. Allen growled as he did the same.

Allen gently traced his finger tips on Lilly's bare back as she laid on his bare chest. Allen could feel her hearts erratic beating, "Lilly, have you been taking your meds?"

Lilly leaned up to face him and shook her head. She was caught off guard as he grabbed her tiny wrist, "What the hell are you thinking?"

Lilly jerked her wrist away and pushed away from her bed. She quickly grabbed her silk robe and turned to Allen as he zipped up his dress slacks. Lilly threw his shirt at him. Allen gruffed, "Don't be pissed at me. Lilly, you have to take them. I'll lose you if you don't."

Lilly had a single tear running down her cheek as she signed, "Are you taking me home?"Allen sadly shook his head as he looked down into her eyes. Lilly started to sign angrily, "One last fuck before you drop me?!"

Allen had shock written all over his face, "Its not like that! I don't have the man power. No one knows I'm here. As soon as I found out where they took you, I had to make sure you were ok." Lilly turned away but soon felt his arms around her waist, "I promise I will get you out of here, but you have to take care of yourself." Lilly didn't look back, she had already made her choice, she would discontinue her meds as long as she was captive. Allen nuzzled her neck, "I have to go. I'll be back as soon as I can."

Lilly only patted his hand and didn't watch as he climbed down the lancing of the balcony. She knew this was goodbye, but found closure from her own choice.

Luciano entered the quiet breakfast room. He sat across from Lilly. He watched as she rubbed her hands together in her lap as she slightly rocked back and forth, "Lillian?"

Lilly's was having difficulty breathing, She raised her pale face as a drip of sweat slipped down the tip of her nose. She shook as she slid a note across the table. Luciano quickly snatched the note. His gaze shot up after he read it to watch Lilly fall from her seat to the floor, "Nnnooo!!"

The note fell open on the floor, Roman ran into the scene and noticed it as he read it to himself, "Freedom."