Chapter 12

Bold: Liam

Normal: Ivy

-Incoming Call -

5:40 PM

Liam 

"Hey, how are you this fine day?"

"Fine day? FINE DAY! you call today a fine day? TODAY IS NOT A FINE DAY!"

"Wanna talk about it?"

"No..."

"Okay..."

"..."

"..."

"So like I was on the toilet minding my own business, literally and metaphorically, anyway I flushed and went to stand up until my BRAND NEW IPHONE fell in the toilet and I'm telling you my heart has never constricted so much and I cried, like a lot. Anyway, I put it in some rice right and it's all good I think I saved it but the circle thingy won't work to the best of its ability and I'm just so sad. What if I can never use the finger print scanner thingy again? Why did clumsy Ivy have to make an appearance? like seriously not cool Ivy, NOT COOL."

"Woah... well, uh, It's alright it should be fine."

"Yeah I hope so, or my life is just a sad hole of nothingness AND to add the icing to the cake I still can't write this stupid essay." 

"Hey Poison breathe alright it's going to be fine. Just don't forget to write an introduction, three body paragraphs and a conclusion. You should be good." 

"I'm not an idiot I know how to write an essay I just don't know how to write an essay, you know?"

"Uh, I can't say that I'm following." 

"Ugh never mind!" 

Beep Beep Beep

- Call Ended -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not gonna lie but this has happened to me twice now... why don't I learn? honestly why do I do this to myself? lol