Chapter 19

This chapter would have been a bit longer but I wanted to finish it tonight instead of putting it off until next weekend. I'm super busy with school and Petunia is going to be having babies really soon and is rather clingy lately, but at least I've gotten you guys something for once! A big thanks to everyone who still reads my stories I really do love every single one of you and please tell me what you think of this chapter!
Love,
Lizzy ❤️

Chapter 19

Louis had managed to find a decent pair of sweats and a t-shirt with some sort of Japanese writing scrawled across it in the hospital's gift shop to change into so that he was out of the bloodstained clothes that he had worn to the city.

The boy felt much better now that he was in clean clothes and knew that Harry was going to be alright. With a smile on his face Louis skips down the hall of the Tokyo hospital with the thought of food on his mind.

Thinking about popping a candy bar out of one of the various vending machines inside the large hospital the boy doesn't seem to notice a tall male body coming his way until he's crashing into it and falling onto his bum on the hard hospital tile.

"Ow," the boy complains at the pain crossing through his rear end due to his fall.

The small male looks up from the ground to get a glimpse at what or more like who he had run into. At first glance Louis could have sworn it was one of the twins, but on closer inspection he's able to notice that the man has a small scar spread across his right cheek that Louis knew that neither of the twins owned.

"Are you Edward?" Louis asks the man that was practically identical to the twins apart from the small scar and short hair.

"Um no?" The male hovering above the boy says in a confused tone of voice as he checks out the boy still sitting on the ground rather bluntly. "My name is Alex."

Louis stares up at the mysterious man with his eyebrows furrowed as he picks himself up off the floor of the hospital. "Alex?" He ponders to himself, never having heard the twins mutter the name "Alex" ever.

"Yes, my name is Alex, and since apparently you know my brothers could you kindly take me towards where Harry's room is?" The male who was apparently named Alex tells the boy in a not-so-nice tone.

"Maybe if I get a please I might think about it, Mr. Meanie Pants," Louis tells the man, placing his hands on his hips to show off ever lace of sass that he has in that little body of his.

"Fine, I'll just find it myself then," the man says, getting ready to push past the smaller boy, but Louis stops the male by stepping in front of him.

"You know you'd be very attractive if you just learned how to smile," Louis tells the male, crossing his arms across his chest in annoyance at how utterly emotionless this new brother seemed to be.

"Thanks for the advice, but I think I'll pass," Alex tells the boy rather rudely trying to pass by the boy again.

"Not so fast Mr. Anti-Smile," Louis tells the male gripping ahold of the man's extremely muscular arm. "I'll take you to Harry's room as soon as you give me an actual smile."

"Not gonna happen," the man says, pulling his arm away from Louis' hold to cross his arms across his chest.

"Oh, but I think it will Mr. Anti-Smile," Louis says, repeating that same nickname over again thinking that it really fit the male.

Louis watches as a small smile breaks its way onto Alex's face, it wasn't a very big one and only seemed to last for a few seconds, but Louis was very proud that he was able to achieve that. "Ha! I made you smile!" Louis says pointedly at the male in front of him.

This seems to cause the male to break out into an even bigger smile one where Louis was able to see the man's perfect white teeth.

"Holy shit! I haven't seen Alex smile since we were kids!" Louis is able to make out the astonished voice as Marcel's and he smiles to the youngest brother when he comes to stand beside him.

"Hello, little brother," Alex tells his younger brother as a small greeting as he gives him a small nod.

"I disowned you from being my brother a long time ago, Alex," Marcel tells the man in front of him, sending him a large glare, not forgiving him for what he had done to him and Harry.

"I am so sorry for everything I have done in the passed, Marcy. Can you please let me make everything right again?" Alex says, practically pleading with his younger sibling.

Marcel gives his older brother an unimpressed look before he turns his attention onto his little angel. "Harry was asking for you, Angel," he tells the boy sending him a fond smile.

"Okay, I'll go check up on him then," Louis tells the men keying into the fact that the conversation was about to take a very angry turn. Louis leaves the two brothers alone with one last look sent towards each of them.

"You better stay away from Louis," Is the first thing that comes out of Marcel's mouth after Louis' out of earshot. "He's ours, so don't even think about growing attached to him."

A smirk makes its way onto the older brother's face as Alex sends a sinister look to his youngest brother. "Oh, but I've already decide that I want him, little brother."

******

Back in the hospital room Louis was sitting cross legged in the white plastic chair beside Harry's hospital bed. "I missed you, Angel," Harry says, reaching out one of his large hands for one of Louis' smaller ones to take.

"It's been like a half hour, Harry," Louis says with a roll of his eyes, but takes ahold of the male's hand nonetheless.

"I missed you since the moment that you walked out the door," Harry tells the boy with a cheeky smile spread across his face.

"Thanks Romeo," Louis jokes to the man, a smile spreading across his face at how fond he was starting to become of Harry. He really did have a gorgeous personality and if it wouldn't be for his disorder Louis thinks he may have never done any of those bad things to him.

Louis let's out a small sigh when he realizes that it was the perfect time to talk to the man about taking his medicine again since the two of them were alone for once. "Harry we need to talk about something," he tells the man giving him a hesitant smile.

"What is it, angel?" Harry asks the boy, giving the hand he was holding a fond squeeze as he waits for the boy's response.

"I really wanna give you a chance Harry, but if you don't start taking your medication again then I don't think I can do that," Louis tells him sending him a sad smile, hoping that just maybe he would be able to get the male to go back on his medication.

The smile leaves Harry's face and he pulls his hand away from Louis'. "I don't think I can do that, Louis," Harry says, afraid to disappoint the other boy as he gives him a hesitant smile.

"Of course you can, Harry. It's the only way to prevent this from happening again," Louis tries to talk the man into it, knowing that it would be the best thing for the other male. "Please?" Louis adds on a cute little pout in hopes that it would get his point across better.

Harry let's out a little sigh knowing that he wasn't going to be able to tell the boy a straight up no after the look he was given. "I'll think about it," he tells the boy, truly meaning it.

That response was enough for Louis for now, knowing that it would take too much more to talk the male into taking his pills since he knows that he'll finally be given a chance if he does start to take them. "Okay, that's a good enough answer for now," Louis tells the male, a smile spread across his face when the male on the bed reaches back over for his hand. Loving the feeling of the large hand in his own.