23 | you've got me worried sick

"IS that ketchup?" Jungkook asked, face contouring into confusion. Taehyung simply nodded, placing his glass filled to the brim with ketchup onto Jimin's desk.

"Yeah."

"Dude," Jungkook started, glancing from Taehyung and the glass, "What the hell?"

"It's a project." Taehyung explained, "You know, for med school and all."

"How is ketchup related to med school?"

"I'm gonna drink only ketchup for a week." Taehyung grinned, "Then record the data."

Jungkook just blinked, "Okay, then."

Taehyung chuckled and sprawled himself across Jimin's bed, "Where's my best friend?"

"In class."

Taehyung frowned, "It's six o'clock. Jimin doesn't have class at this time."

"He stayed late, I guess." Jungkook shrugged, rolling himself on his desk chair over to his closet. He pulled open the door and started rummaging.

"That's weird."

Jungkook hummed, grabbing some poster board that was shoved in the back of his closet. He took his pack of cheap dollar store markers as well and then rolled back to his desk.

"What's that for?"

"Uh, I'm suppose to draw the solar system, label the plants, and then give exact descriptions about each planet." Jungkook sighed, "Then choose a planet and write a five page essay on it."

"Dude, that sounds more painful than drinking ketchup for a week."

"Speaking of that, why ketchup?"

"I don't know," Taehyung shrugged, looking over at the untouched glass of ketchup, "Because why not, I suppose."

"Fair enough."

They went quiet after that. Taehyung was resting on Jimin's bed, watching Buzzfeed videos to pass the time. Jungkook worked on his project, muttering curses under his breath every time he had to stand up because he couldn't reach something. It was nearly two hours later that Taehyung decided to speak up.

"Okay, where the hell is he?" Taehyung frowned, "Did he like die or something."

"Don't say that." Jungkook scolded, "He's probably just with a friend."

"Jimin doesn't have friends. He has you, and then he has me."

"Oh shit, that's so true." Jungkook muttered, scratching his head, just barely missing the side of his face with the purple marker in his hand. "Call him."

"You call him."

"No, I'm busy."

"With what, Buzzfeed?" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Uh duh, I'm watching the Try Guys."

Jungkook blinked, "Yeah, okay."

He capped his marker and grabbed his phone from the bed. He unlocked it and struggled to find Jimin's number before hitting the call button. He put it on speaker.

It rang twice, then it stopped.

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook's gasp.

"What?"

"This bitch just declined me!" Jungkook exclaimed, disbelief laced in his voice, "The audacity of this boy!"

"He declined you? Are you sure?"

"It only rang twice, Tae."

"Well shit." Taehyung chuckled, "Let me try."

He exited out of youtube and opened his contacts. Scrolling down to Jimin's contact he clicked on it. However, right before he made the call, Jimin came barreling into the room.

"S-Sorry I'm l-late." Jimin smiled sheepishly at Jungkook.

"Where the hell were you?" Taehyung asked, locking his phone.

"Oh, h-hi Tae."

Jungkook smiled, "Good to know you're alive, thanks for declining my call you bitch."

"S-Sorry," Jimin blushed, "I was r-right outside s-so—"

"Why are you so late?" Taehyung asked, throwing himself onto Jimin, demanding a hug.

"I was w-with a f-friend."

"You don't have friends."

"I made o-one. His n-name is Hoseok, he's i-in m-my dance cl-class."

Taehyung blinked, "You better not replace me."

"W-why would I do t-that." Jimin frowned.

Taehyung simply shrugged.

"You're awfully protective today." Jungkook examined.

Taehyung nodded, narrowing his eyes, "I'm in a protective mood."

"You're so fucking strange." Jungkook muttered playfully, turning back to his work.

Taehyung pulled Jimin over to his bed. They sat down and Taehyung smiled softly, "Tell me about this Hoseok, Jimin."