C H A P T E R 11

C H A P T E R
E L E V E N

Pushing open the door to her house, her arms immediately found their way around his neck as they kissed tongues fighting for dominance. Shutting the door with his foot, he lifted her by her legs making her legs wrap around his waist as he carried her to the couch nearby.

Hovering over her he pulled away from the kiss attacking her neck leaving passion marks. She moaned as he sucked and licked on her neck making his way down to her chest.

Rising up some he helped remove the shirt she was wearing revealing the lace bra she wore then unstrapped it with one hand. Letting the bra straps slip off her shoulders he stared at her chocolate nipples licking his lips then gazed up at her captivating eyes before taking her left nipple into his mouth sucking on it as if he was a baby trying to get milk.

Her hand rested lightly on the back of his neck as she threw her head back in pure esctasy from the feeling. Moaning lightly she closed her eyes as he played with her right nipple with his index finger and thumb.

Pulling back she used that time to unbuckle the jeans he wore pulling them down along with his boxers.

His eight inch erect dick spranged out causing her mouth to water just at the sight. Getting up she pushed him down onto the couch then got on her knees, his low hooded eyes watched her as she sucked and licked his tip.

Biting his lip all he could think in his mind was damn, she a freak. She licked up and down his shaft as if it was an ice cream cone but when she took him all in her mouth bobbing her headed back and forth and caressing his dick with her hands at the same time he lost it.

His toes started to curl and inaudiable cuss words left his mouth as she sucked the soul out of his dick. Giving head was something she liked to do because she felt as if she had all the control.. she knew a mans penis was the weakest thing on their body. And once you had control of that, you had him. She loved when she made him moan and groan and ruffle with her hair as she gave head, it gave her that motivation that she was doing good.

The way his body shifted trying to keep himself from busting was another favorite of hers as well. When he felt his dick jerk alittle he thought she would stop but that only amped her up to keep pleasuring him.

When he released all his kids inside her mouth she removed his dick from her mouth then swallowed it all smiling as if she just won the Nobel Peace Prize.

And in his mind he felt she deserved a damn award for that head, never has he ever busted that fast from head so he had to award her with some good ole' zaddy dick.

Getting up off her knees she leaned down and pecked his lips a few times but that soon turned into a full blown sloppy make out session.

Gripping the back of her hair he kissed her hard feeling himself grow at just the thought of all the things he wanted to do with her ass tonight.

Not being able to control himself he pulled down the tights she wore revealing that she had no panties on letting him know she was ready.

Rubbing his pointer and middle finger over her slit he could feel how wet she was. Both now butt ass naked in her living room he lifted her up pining her against the wall letting one leg fall while holding the other up for leverage then slowly slid in as they both moaned, fuck, loving the feeling of eachother.

Cali was tight just the way he liked it, it was as if he was fucking a virgin. None of the girls he ever slept with felt like her or had a pussy like her. That saying her pussy is gold had to be directed to her cause it indeed was.