Chapter 80.

I just stare at the floor whose plain white colour seem very interesting to me. I am feeling like a paralyzed person who want to talk but can't, who want to walk but can't, who want to want to eat but can't. I can sense Aryan looking at me and saying something but neither I can look up nor I get a single word he is saying..

Until I hear...

".....come on Randhir! She is not running away. I'm here. ...." He continue to whisper on his phone.

Suddenly my mind began to work, things became to flooded in my brain. Blinking my Eyes numerous times...licking my dry lips, wiping away the tear from my eyes by my long sleeve..I draw my attention to Aryan...

Suddenly he notice my sudden change in demeanor and he quickly whisper on the phone and hang up.

He put his phone to side but it began to ring again....he look at it then sighed and cut the call. He open his mouth to say something but his phone rang again. This time he rolled his eyes after looking at the screen and then suddenly he throw his mobile behind him and smile at me when we both hear a satisfying crack as the mobile hit the ground and break.

I gasp but he just chuckles.

"Hey! You okay" he asked.

"Y. Your mobile.?" I asked.

He just shrugs and said...

"Let it be, I was already thinking of buying a new model from some days. Its seem we need to go to shop for my new phone." He chipped chuckling a little.

I nodded and smile a little at his carefree self.

"But first ,We need to talk." He state suddenly getting in a serious mode....

I nodded again.

"where to began?" He asked..thinking for a moment like its a way to much which I don't know.

Exactly, its a way too much that I don't know..

"Maybe from the beginning." I suggested.

"OK then.. Me... Wait I and ..OK wait you and Randhir.... Oh hell...its not that simple I thought it was." He murmur.

"What are you talking about?"  I asked him quizzically.

"Umm...actually in half of the things its not my place to tell you but I can only tell you what you need to know for know....its not all but at least  ... You know something is better than nothing." He blabbers. It looks like he is talking to himself.

"Aryan !!! Calm down." I say as I watch him running his hand in his hairs..

It make me remind that Randhir do the same when he is stressed.

And it remind me again..

That I'm missing him ...

Its clear Till now that Aryan and Randhir know each other. I just need to know more ...maybe a little.

"What about you ask me what you want to know and I answer them only if I can." He suggested.

And I can't deny.

At least something is better than nothing..

"OK great idea." I said and sit straight in my seat on the couch.

He did the same. But only the difference is, I did it because of excitement and he did it because of nervousness.

"So let's start. " I said and he nodded.

"How you know Randhir?" I asked.

"Will you hit me hard after I tell you the answer ?" He said massaging his neck nervously.

"Yeah but only if you deserve it." I said chuckling at his cute acts.

"Okay. So here we go." He said. And took a deep breath and sighed.

"I work for him. I have always worked from him since I met you or even before you both are married. Me and varun are his personal detectives, professionally.  But as we all know each other from ages... We are Randhir's friend, bodyguard, assistant, detective, childhood buddies... Or any other things it depend on the situation. " he finished and I'm staring at him with my mouth open.

Please let it be a prank.

"Its not a prank, its the truth" he said holding my gaze.

"from the beginning? Even when I left Randhir and we worked in orphanage?" I asked.

"From the very beginning, even now and in future too. I have been always working for him." He declared.

"And here I'm feeling like I break your trust by not telling you about my marriage. "

"I'm sorry. But I need to do that" he whispers.

"Next question?" He asked.

I took a breath and exhale.

Its going to be a lot for me to take in.

"Why Randhir marry me, in the first place if..he had ...you know..if he had something stuff going on with Shreya..?" I asked feeling a little uneasy at the topic of Shreya to come up.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...