- seven.

You had made it through a whole month without snapping on Germany. He'd gotten slightly less annoying, not much, though. He'd scream "essketit" a lot more. He also made you his personal photographer. You were damn good at it, too. His friends also had you as a photographer. Since you were multi-talented and had nowhere to share it, Jungle had finally gave you social media. You had instagram, twitter, snapchat, and soundcloud.

Yes, you were now a soundcloud musician. We're you good at singing? Your answer to the question is usually "I'm okay," while Korsya's is "Hell yes!"

Korsya was actually the one who put you on with General, who put you on with this guy named xxxtestosterone. He was cool, just wild as fuck. His friends too, who were actually Pinocchio's friends. They were surprisingly cool as fuck around you.

Apparently Woofwoof had a thing for playing in your (h/l) (h/c) hair, while Scarf liked to punch your thighs. xxxtestosterone liked to play fight, and Puma was just kinda there. Purpp (your bestfriend!!) was there to back you up.

Maybe he'd warm up to you more.

--

woofwoof - wifi
xxxtestosterone - x
scarf - ski

you can guess everyone else 🙂
if not, everyone else is pump, except purpp and korsya, of course