nine

chapter nine

As Chanyeol ran to the bathroom holding his crotch going to fix his little problem. Baekhyun did see what he was hiding behind his hands and it made the older male blush once Chanyeol was out of site.

Baekhyun screamed into his hands realizing Chanyeol had a fucking boner. Baekhyun didn't why or how the younger got that boner but he fucking had one and Baekhyun is screaming. Like why he gotta put his dick out like that Baekhyun thought. Baekhyun didn't know how to feel about seeing that.

"Let's just pretend we didn't see that.", Baekhyun says to himself trying to breathe. While Baekhyun is on Chanyeol's bed trying to calm himself down Chanyeol walks back into the room. Well shit that was quick Baekhyun thinks to himself. 

"Well  let's get started.", Chanyeol says with a tint of nervousness in his voice. Baekhyun takes it unnoticed and starts to help Chanyeol with his maths.

; sometime later

Some time passes with the two boys working on the mathematics work, Chanyeol barley understanding a thing coming out of Baekhyun's beautiful lips, all he did was stare at the beautiful lips movement and nod when he thought it was necessary.

"Are you even understanding it Chanyeol?" Chanyeol just nods mouth open slightly. Baekhyun shook his head and went up to Chanyeol and slapped him across the head knowing he wasn't listening. Baekhyun didn't give a shit at the moment he had been explaining for the past half an hour and the yoda in front of him wasn't listening.

After getting hit Chanyeol got out of his trance and closed his opened mouth. "What was that for?", Chanyeol asked annoyed while rubbing his head. "Idiot." Baekhyun scoffs. 

"What did you just call me?" Chanyeol asked in a serious tone towards Baekhyun. "An idiot." Baekhyun answered proudly. Chanyeol stepped closer. "And how am I an idiot?" Chanyeol took another step closer.

"Firstly you were not even listening to me when I—", one step  forward one step backwards"—was explaining the maths problem to—", another step forward, another step backwards "—you. Then—", another step, Baekhyun gulped he was getting nervous. "—you keep acting as if—" Baekhyun's back hit the wall, Chanyeol stepped forward. "—as i-if you—" Baekhyun felt a pair of lips kiss his forehead, he froze. Baekhyun's heart was beating faster than a cheetah at this moment of time.

"You know you talk a lot Baekhyun", Chanyeol says softly after removing his lips from Baekhyun's forehead. 

Chanyeol didn't know what came over him. He just wanted to be close and near the older. There was a feeling his his stomach whenever the older talked. Chanyeol didn't know what it was but he liked it. The feeling would grow every step closer to Baekhyun. Every single step until Baekhyun was against the wall.

Chanyeol didn't know what he was doing he's own body was controlling him, it felt. Next thing Chanyeol knows is he's heart is beating abnormally and he's mind is contemplating to kiss Baekhyun's lips or Baekhyun's forehead.

He choose he's forehead cause why the fuck would he kiss Baekhyun's lips. Chanyeol had no right to kiss him in one of the most sacred places on his body. Chanyeol leaned his face down towards Baekhyuns as the older looked at the younger confused. 

Chanyeol placed his lips on Baekhyun's soft forehead.

A gasp was heard from the older male.

The only thing heard after the soft movement was the heart beats of both males. The heartbeats were loud and fast, not like a stable heart.

Chanyeol caught himself after he kissed Baekhyun's forehead and just realized what he had done. Chanyeol started scolding himself internally and tried to play it cool.

"Want to go get some food now?", Chanyeol turns around and asks avoiding Baekhyun's eyes.

It took Baekhyun some time to recover from what just happened to reply to Chanyeol's question. "U-Uh y-yeah sure." Baekhyun's heart was still beating rapidly from having Chanyeol that close to him and also having Chanyeol's lips on his forehead.

"What you wanna order?" Chanyeol asked, he's heart still slightly unstable but trying to playing it cool.

"I'll eat whatever is here I don't wanna waste any money." Baekhyun says softly. He's too cute and kind Chanyeol thinks inwardly.

"Well..." Chanyeol huffs walking down the stairs to the kitchen and dinning area. "...We got chips, popcorn, chicken—" 

"I'll take the chicken", Baekhyun interrupts.

"And I'll take the chips", Chanyeol says out loud.

The two males grab their respected foods and make there way to sofa placed in the middle of the living room facing the television. The two sit down and turn on the tv forgetting about the maths homework.

Criminal Minds was on at the moment. Baekhyun generally liked the show and focused on the episode being played while enjoying his chicken. Hes heartbeat went down to normal.

On the other hand all Chanyeol was thinking about as the murder show played was Baekhyun and his soft face and beautiful body. Chanyeol frequently placed chips into his mouth. But Chanyeol's heart was not okay.

'their hearts show the biggest signs'

_

honestly i dont know

no spell cheCK ANd short like my dicc