Chapter 82.

I groan in the protest as I felt a hand try to wake me up by shaking my shoulders a little. I groan in pain as a sudden pain shoot out in my back as I tried to move. I flutter my eyes open but only I can see is white. I blink my eyes to adjust my vision.

"When you came here?" I hear a soft voice behind me.

Aryan!

I move a little only then I notice that I'm sitting on the floor and my head resting on the bed where granny is. I think I slept here only when I came to visit her a few hours ago.

"A few hours ago. But what time it is? " I ask rubbing my eyes as I notice the pink sky outside the window.

"Its almost five in the morning. " he said and I gasp.

"Yes you have slept over long. Whole afternoon, evening and night, and in this position. And I'm sure you are going to have a sore back and legs for few hours." He pointed out and helped me to get up.

I get up and saw that there was the same nurse standing far from us who smile politely at me when I look at her. I smile back and stand myself up.

Ouch!!

I think! He was right. My back is paining like hell.

I glance up at granny and wish her a silent good morning with a smile which she doesn't return.

we make our way out of the room.

"You know what, I postpone yesterday plan, so we need to go to buy a new phone for me, today. Get ready. I need a new phone." He said and make way to other direction and enter in a room or maybe its his room.

I know its not only the new phone he is so excited for. There is something else. He would have got new phone like in snap of fingers, wouldn't he.

I get in my room and check my phone to see if I have any missed call from Randhir.

Nope. Nothing.

I make my way to washroom after locking the door and pampered myself with a hot, warm and long bath.

***

"You look cute in this dress. " I hear him say from the driver seat. But I just frown.

"Come on Sanyukta. Its just about only a hour or maybe two. We are not leaving granny alone for week or months. So stop pouting. " he said.

Yeah...he is right. Now I'm feeling like dumb for freaking out when we were leaving all alone only with a nurse. I mean she is cute though but still we can't trust a stranger ....oh OK I know I'm overreacting..

"OK sorry. And thanks for the compliment " I smile and he did the same.

" so where are we going?" I asked ..

"I want to eat something to we are going to have something to eat really quick." He said turning the car to left.

"Ohh..OK.."I just said that glancing on the phone screen hoping it to start ringing and Randhir name to pop up.

" he is not going to call any soon." I heard Aryan.

"Huh?" I said quizzically like I don't understand what he said.

"Randhir is not going to call you." He stated with a straight face.

It upset me a little.

How he know?

"Don't he miss me?" I ask . .

"Believe me, he is dying for you right now." He chuckles.

"Dying? What do you mean.? Is he okay?" I turn to him and asked while he just keep smiling on his own.

"I mean he is missing you too" he said.

"Than why didn't he call me once.?" I asked ...

"Aww Sanyukta stop pouting.. He is missing you already. Before my phone is broken, He was calling me every hour to tell him about your whereabouts. But now my phone is broken I can sense his beast coming out of him in anger due to lack of response of my side. Don't get shocked if you find him in the next moment standing at our door and punching me in the face." He laugh.

"But why he didn't call me if he miss me so much?" I felt tear sting in my eyes.

"Do you even know how much lovable, adorable and cute you are. If he even call you, and your even one 'hello' can make him forget all the world and came running to you." He laugh again.

I blushed.

"He is a lucky man. He have you." He stated.

"You think so?" I asked smiling shyly.

"Yeah..you know something, if any day you get fed up of Randhir...just look for me okay. I will be feeling so lucky of myself." He chuckles..

hh its a joke right? It should be.

" nope. That day is not coming. I'm never going to leave Randhir." I said determined after slapping his arm lightly.

"We will see." He whispers slowly but I heard it.

Is he hiding something very big from me? But why would he say that?

I was going to ask but he stop me by,

"We are here" he stated ..

I turn to him but he just wink.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...