chapter twenty four

"..will he be alright...?" Hanji asked in a soft voice.
"Yes." The strange man simply answered. "..thank you for taking care of him, how much can i pay you?" Levi asked grabbing his wallet.
"Ah, I don't need money." The man answered.
"Please accept it! You saved our friend!" Armin replied.
The man shook his head. "I don't need any money."
"..can We do something else then?"
The man thought. "Can I ask your friend some questions? I'm studying to be a therapist and want to learn how to act towards people like eren."
Levi made eye contact with hanji, hanji nodded a bit. "...okay, but. Don't ask him to much, he tried to commit suicide after all, he's weak minded at the moment.

"That's perfect. I might be able to help your friend." The man smiled.
Armin didn't trust the man one bit." Can we stay in the room while you talk with him?" Armin asked.
"I don't think that's a good idea, like mister Ackerman said, he's weak minded. One person is already a bit much."
Armin bit his lip and nodded. Levi trusted the man, what else could he do? He was already thankful enough that the man accepted their deal.
They found him on the internet, doctor.......what was his last name again? Hm, anyway. They called him, explained- no they lied to him, the doctor believed them and he came as soon as he could.
"Levi? LEEEEVII!!!" hanji yelled.
"Oi what the hell four eyes?!" Levi glared at hanji.
"You're not listening to me!" She yelled back.
"..I was deep in thought."
Hanji rolled her eyes."anyways, the doctor went up to talk with eren, want some tea?"
Levi nodded. "Yeah..."

"Eren...what are you doing here?" "It's too soon, you're too young."
"Live."

Eren opened his eyes. "........"
"Goodmorning eren." The man smiled.
"H-huh...?" Eren quickly looked at his wrists, they were perfectly bandaged. "I stitched the wounds for you." He smiled strangely at eren, but it was a kind smile.
"........" eren saw his chances of escaping, he could tell this man everything and the man would maybe help him or call the cops.
But what if he was one of levi's friends..? Then eren would be in even more trouble.
Because eren was in deep thought there was a long silence. The man decided to speak up.
"They're keeping you here aren't they?" Eren met eye contact with the man. "U-uh...."
"So it's true...I already thought it was strange that they wouldn't call 911 or something. What's your full name?"
"E-eren Yeager.." eren stuttered. The man thought, his eyes widened. "..this can't be...you disappeared years ago, I saw you on the news!"
Eren looked at the man. "Please get me out of here...I beg you.." he was almost crying.
The man felt eren's pain and nodded. "I'll get you out of here eren, my car is right in front of his house." The man opened the window. "It's not really high..okay this will do. Eren, jump on my back." He looked back at eren. And eren looked back at him confusingly.

"I'll jump out of the window with you on my back, your body is to weak to do that in his own."
Eren slowly nodded, crawled out of his bed and hopped on the man's strong back.
"Here we go.." the man said while slowly and carefully jumping out of the window, with no looking back he ran to his car and placed eren in the front seat, he himself took a seat in the driving's seat.
He quickly started his car and drove away.
"Where are we going doctor..?" Eren asked.
The man smiled. "Oh please, call me zeke."

~to be continued~

WHOOOOOOO!!
dayum..chapter twenty four already.
I don't know how much longer I can write this book!
Someday I'll have no inspiration anymore, so I'd have to end it soon. I have already figured out an ending. (Don't worry it's not the next chapter)
I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!
Comments and votes will be appreciated❤