New mission part 2

After a while, the Ghost landed on Garal. Kanan stood up and Hera looked at him. "

We better split up to get the food and the weapons." Said Kanan.

"That sounds good Kanan, I'll stay here and keep the ghost ready, in case we have to go quickly." Said Hera.

Kanan smiled and looked at the others.

"I would say that Ursa go with Ezra and Sabine to get the food.
Zeb Chopper and I go and get the weapons. " Said Kanan.

"Well then let's go." Ursa said and walk out of the ghost. Ezra and Sabine followed her. Kanan walk with Zeb and Chopper in another direction to find the weapons.

Ezra looked at Sabine

"Why do we get the simplest mission? I'd better get the weapons." Said Ezra.

Sabine rolled her eyes under her helmet.

"Maybe because two Mandalorians would be immediately noticed when they are near weapons." Said Ursa.

"You're right mother." Said Sabine

Ezra walked with Sabine and Ursa to the boxes with the food. Ursa paid for the boxes and walked back to the Ghost.

When Ezra and Sabine had brought the boxes to the Ghost, they suddenly heard shots.

"Start the Ghost immediately!"
Scream Zeb as he comes with Chopper and the box with the weapons inside the Ghost.

"Kanan" Ezra said, running to Kanan to help him.

Ursa and Sabine also left the Ghost and started shooting at the Stormtroopers. Kanan ran into the Ghost with Ezra. But at this moment a shot hit Sabine's arm and she fell on the ground. Before she fell to the ground, Ezra get her.

"I got you don't worry, let's go away from here!" Scream Ezra and Hera closed the ghost and flew into the hyperspace.

"Sabine how are you?" Asked Ursa and helped Sabine up.

"Fortunately, it's just a small shot wound." Said Sabine.

"Yes, but you must be careful Sabine." Ezra said, holding her hand so Ursa did not see it.

"Don't worry, that will not happen again." Said Sabine and smile.

Next chapter online. I hope you like it. Next on is coming soon. Some ideas from ezrabineforever011