34. Taken.

“Now let's go, if you scream or shout, we won’t hesitate to open fire.” She said showing me the hilt of a gun hidden under her shirt. I gulped, wincing as she grabbed my arm.

“What do you want with me?” I whispered as she drug me behind a huge building. Sherry ignored me, trowing me into a corner, turning to Joey, a creepy smile on his face. I slipped my hand into my pocket and pulled out my cell phone, pressing the 1 button programed to dial Niall’s number I pressed call and stuck my phone back into my pocket, I faintly heard Niall answer, and I sighed, praying this was going to work.

“Why are you doing this to me?” I asked kinda loud, Sherry looked at me, her face full of hatred.

“Look here you little slut, you will keep your mouth shut unless you are spoken to or Joey will how you his belt, got it?” She said her face inches from mine, spit flying off her lip and onto my face. I cringed back, the tears coming to my eyes as the memories returned. Sherry walked away, Joey taking her place. 

“Ya know, I missed your slutty little face around, haven’t had anyone to punish in a while. But don’t worry I have something extra special in store for you, something you will never forget.” He said sweetly, running his fingers across my cheek and down my neck. I closed my eyes trying to fight back the scream building in my throat, 

“Please, no.” I choked out, Joey took my arm, yanking me off the ground. My eyes flew open as he started walking. 

Niall’s P.O.V.

I stepped off the ride, ignoring the others as they shouted my name. I looked over the crowd of people waiting in line for the ride, trying to see Audrey amongst the swarm. I stepped away allowing the next person in line to take my place. I was starting to panic when my phone rang, I pulled it out and sighed, Audrey.

“Hey, where are you?” I asked into the phone, I listened and heard someone let out a shaky sigh

“Why are you doing this to me?” I heard Audrey say her voice slightly muffled, I was about to ask her what she was talking about when I heard footsteps come close and a woman's voice.

“Look here you little slut, you will keep your mouth shut unless you are spoken to or Joey will show you his belt, got it?” She said, I gasped, did she just say, Joey, as in Audrey’s ex-foster dad. I listened harder trying to hear if they said where they where.

“Ya know, I missed your slutty little face around, haven’t had anyone to punish in a while. But don’t worry I have something extra special in store for you, something you will never forget.” A man said, his voice full of lust that only I could hear. My fist balled up daring him to touch her.

“Please, no.” Audrey pleaded her voice quavering. I hung up, immediately calling Paul.

“Yes?” He answered,

“Paul I need your help, Audrey has been kidnapped by her Foster parents. I don’t know if they're still in the park or what but we have to find her.” I said quickly moving through the crowd looking for her. Ignoring the people who recognized me.

“Right I'm going to talk to the park security and they will watch the gates and make sure they don’t leave. Niall I need you to listen to me, if you do find her wait for back up, they may be armed and we don’t need you hurt.” He said his voice full of authority.

“Fine, bye” I said through my teeth. I hung up and continued searching.

Audrey’s P.O.V.

“S***, they have guards at the gate, what are we going to do?” Sherry asked Joey, Joey turned and walked back the way we came. He pulled me back behind the buildings where no one ever goes. Sherry opened a door and peeked inside.

“Clear.” She mumbled going inside, Joey pushed me in and I fell to the floor. Sherry let out a breath running her hand through her dyed brown hair.

“What are we going to do? We can’t leave with her, we’ll be spotted.” She fretted, Joey scoffed.

I sat up pulling my knees up to my chest, the tears sliding down my cheeks.

“We’ll just take care of the slut here.” Joey said, turning to me a evil glint in his eye. Sherry smiled, her lips curling back over her teeth. Joey stepped towards me taking off his jacket, I began to hyperventilate as I grasped what was happening.

“Shh, don’t worry I’ll only make sure this hurts a lot.” He said kneeling next to me running his fingers down my cheek and neck. He stood, pulling me up with him, pressing my small body to his, his hands running up and down my back. I jerked away from him, running to the far end of the room trying to find an escape. Joey ran after me, grabbing my arm and pulling me back to him. 

“Feisty... I like that.” He said with a hideous smile, I jerked away again but he was ready for me, tightening his grip, making me cry out in pain. He laughed pushing me against the wall pinning my body between his and the concrete, his large hands running up and down my body. I continued to struggle, but with each move I made the more I was trapped. 

“No! Please!” I screamed as he tore my shirt off my body, the fabric falling soundlessly to the concrete floor. Joey growled, his eyes glinting with the power of being in control. His hands moved to my waist, his fingers gripping roughly into my skin, his fingernails drawing blood. I screamed again and he threw me to the floor.

“Shut up!” He yelled, crawling over me, with one hand he took both of my wrists and shoved my hands over my head, I struggled with all my might, but he just squeezed his knees around my waist harder, making me cry out in pain. Joey smiled at me and ducked his head down to my stomach, his tongue brushing the space between the bottom of my bra and the top of my bellybutton.

“You are mine.” He hissed, I spat at him, my saliva hitting him in the face. He growled and he hit me across the cheek, breaking open my healing cuts. Just then the door flew open and someone ran in, stopping dead in their tracks.