Epilouge #2

---------another six years later------

Aiden's P.O.V

"Didn't I tell you to take out the trash Damon." I growl angrily barging into his room to see him clicking away as he plays Call of Duty on his game console.

"I'm going to." He grumbles not glancing my way.

"Do it now or I'll break the game." I growl making him groan loudly as he pauses the game and stands up to glare at me, his long hair cascading down his face like his father's.

"Using children as your own personal slaves, what has this world come to." He grumbles making his way past me and down the stairs as I let out a sigh. I make my way into the kitchen to find Julian whisking around accompanied by Peter as they make lunch together. I swear to Goddess that child was a splitting image of Julian, with the same hair and blue eyes, the face was identical. He looked like a child made after Julian had sex with himself, not me.

"Hey, can you make sure the twins set the table properly?" He asks as he spins some mixture in a bowl. I nod as I make my way to the large dinning room to see the twins dancing around as they set the table, things were in place and they hadn't broken anything so I was happy.

"Dad! Dad! Look I did it!" Hagen says shaking my leg vigorously while he looks up at me with those bright brown eyes that made me smile. "And I didn't break anything!"

"I see that, good job!" I say patting his head as Josey straightens the things he'd left crooked. He tried to do so much but often failed or was off a little, Josef was always cleaning up his mistakes before he could see them. "We're eating soon so go clean yourself up."

They nod and run to their room, I swear they were almost as obedient as Levi just a little more prone to being distracted. All the kids were easy to take care of for the most part, well all except Damon, he was more troublesome always.

"Stop right there." I say when I hear him renter the house, I make my way to him to see him tying his hair up in one.

"What can your loyal servant do for you today your highness?" He asks sarcastically, folding his arms behind his back and everything.

"Drop the attitude. We're eating soon, I want you down in five and if you behave maybe I'll take you out hunting after we eat." I say making his face light up immediately, hunting with everyone else meant game in the woods, with Levi and Damon, it meant rogues.

"For real?" He asks as I nod with a weak smile. "Thanks old man." He says patting my shoulder before running up the stairs.

"Stop calling me that!" I shout angrily as he disappears with only his laughter echoing after him. I catch a glimpse of Caspar running out of the woods, his jet black fur easy to spot in the day letting me know his owner wasn't too far behind.

I leave the house, making my way to the woods that surrounded the house like a thick wall. I pet the jaguar a little before shifting and making my way out to where I knew Levi was. He was already eighteen and it blew my mind, the years had just flown by with him and now he was a man. It made me feel old but mostly proud.