Infirmary

"No one is allowed in here, while you get your shots!" Madam Pomphrey said for the final time.

"But I need him..." Grace cried, "... and it hurts!"

"What is all this commotion?" Snape walked to Graces part of the infirmary.

"I need Percy!" Grace yelled.

"Why can't she just seem him? Maybe she'll shut up!" Snape yelled.

"How about you go get him then?" Madame Pomphrey asked.

"Percy!" Grace exclaimed, using her non-broken arm to reach out to him, she grabbed his arm, "It hurts!"

"It's alright Grace I'm here," He sat down on a chair next to her.

"Won't she be alright?" Percy asked, "Why is she all... loopy?"

"She's delirious," Pomphrey answered.

"She's.... she's going to stick a needle in me!" Grace yelled, "Your hair, it's like FIRE!" Grace giggled.

Percy looked confused and Grace put her fingers through his hair, "It's messy!"

"Keep her laughing," Pomphrey said, sticking a needle in her arm.

Grace gasped, "Percy that hurt..." She said, trying to look at her arm but Percy used his hand to turn her face around.

"Just look at me Grace, isn't my hair funny?" Percy asked messing his hair.

Grace started giggling, Pomphrey stuck another needle in her leg.

Grace started falling asleep, "Grace... Grace I know it hurts but you can't fall asleep."

"Percy... why are you letting this happen to me?" Grace cried.

"It will make you feel better," Percy said, Grace winced with pain. "Ok, this last one's going to hurt a lot more than the others."

Grace squeezed Percy's hand, as she put the third shot into her abdomen, "Ow... Percy, Percy, Percy."

"Shhh... it's ok," He said, and she slowly began to black out.

Grace woke up and the infirmary was dark she groaned and sat up, she turned and saw Percy sitting on a chair, asleep, she rolled her eyes and took a sip from her cup of water, then she saw another figure standing near her.

"Professor Dumbledore," Grace said quickly.

"Hello Grace," He smiled, "That was quite a fall, if you had been but 5 feet higher, you would've died."

Grace's eyes widened, "Well I am known to be very lucky."

"Well... I must be on my way... feel better Grace," He said started walking away.

"Wait!" Grace yelled, "Professor? What happened while I was out?"

"You seemed to be very giggly about Percy's hair," Dumbledore said, "... and went on and on about Harry and the golden snitch."

Grace rolled her eyes, she was annoyed with both Harry and Percy, but she would let it go. Probably because Percy was sleeping on a wooden chair.

"Also professor... Why am I head girl... I mean what about Jillian Gallier?" Grace asked.

Dumbledore turned around, "I'm not the one you should be asking... Professor Snape was the one to suggest it."