110 - Reading In Bed

*WARNING: The following content HEAVILY contains sexual content that is unsuitable for children.*

It was late into the night, I was sitting in bed with the third volume of Ki Pan in hand. I have been reading the book since we left the palace and hadn't been able to put it down.

"Ruyi"

I was immersed in the book to noticed the Prince laying on the bed beside me with his head prompted up by his fist. It wasn't until the Prince placed a hand on my stomach that brought my eyes away from the book and to his face. He was smiling and I didn't know why.

"Is the book interesting?"

He was asking me the same time his hand undo the knot on my white night robe. Blushing, I leaned away but he moved in closer causing me to drop the book.

"What is the book about?"

His hand brushed the book off the bed while he kept his eyes on me.

"Tell me Ruyi, what's so fascinating about it that could make you ignore this Prince?"

Blushing more when he pulled opened the robe, exposing my body. Because the baby was growing inside me each day, my body changed with it. I felt embarrassed and didn't know if I should cover my breasts or stomach. Before I could make the decision, the Prince's mouth was already on my breast. Moving from one to the other, the Prince made his marks all over them before his lips moved up to my neck. I tried to suppress the sound from escaping my lips but a startled gasp escaped when his hand cupped and squeezed one breast firmly in his hot hand.

I was shivering while he carefully lowered me down to the bed on my side. My cold body was beginning to heat when I heard him opened his night robe and plastered his long body to my back. Letting out another gasp, I clung onto the arm that was wrapped around my shoulders.

"Is the book more interesting that this Prince?"

He was teasing me while he whispered against the back of my ear. Before I could respond, he was already inside me, moving deep and slow.

"Jian_"

I gripped on his hand that had not let go of my swollen breast.

"Careful..." He whispered as he let go of my breast to hold my stomach.

"Jian..."

Because of my stomach, the Prince had been gentle when he hold me. The only discomfort was that I could not see the Prince as he held me. I could not kiss him or look into his eyes. It makes me nervous when I could not see him. The Prince understood my fear and quicken his thrusts until he find his release. My body melt against his while he held me protectively.

"Ruyi" The Prince lifted his upper body to look at me with a smile. "Do you still want to read?"

My entire body was red while the Prince laughed softly. Touching my cheeks, he leaned down to kiss my lips. Eyes closed, I willingly received his deep kiss. From that moment on, I learned not to read in bed ever again.