Extra

Surprise!

This chapter is very. Ummmmmmm.....different. More sexual than usual.

So I don't confuse anyone, these are some see-through fleshlights .

Okay enjoy!!!Hehehehe

Okay enjoy!!!
Hehehehe

Aiden's P.O.V

I mutter profanities to myself as I make my way to our room after playing a very annoying game of hide and seek with Julian.

It was a full moon tonight and he felt it as much as I did, the need and lust to be with each other, yet he'd been avoiding me all day. I'd been chasing him, the kids with Kat for the day while I looked for him. She agreed to watch them for the night when I finally got a text from Julian telling me his was waiting at home, on the bed. The fucking nerve he had after making me run around all day with absolutely no releasal.

I stalked into our room angrily stopping immediately when my eyes landed on the scene before me. My member was hard in a second and my heart was racing a mile a minute as I look at Julian sitting kneeling on the bed with a blindfold over his eyes and black, knee high stockings running up his long legs.
My eyes dart across to the table next to the bed covered in all sorts of sex toys that made me leak in my pants.

"What are you doing?" I ask cautiously, closing the door behind me and locking it as I make my way slowly in front of him to get a better view.

"I'm waiting for you daddy." He says making a shiver run down my spine as I clenched my fist to control myself from pouncing on him like I wanted to.

"What's all this?" I ask looking at the table and then back at him. Julian had never looked so sexy with his hair pulled back, a leather blindfold over his eyes and those beautiful stockings that came with laced panties that was hiding his obvious erection. "You do know that it's a full moon right." I say taking slow and quiet steps towards him.

"Yes daddy." He says making my member pulse again. I trail his skin gently with my hand making him jump a little as the sound of his heart racing along with my own fills the room.

"Meaning this is the worst possible time to make me like this." I say barely holding myself together as his scent invades my nose making Max scratch at the surface for me to attack him.
He raises himself off his ankles, still kneeling as he brings his lips to my ears, his hands trailing my body as I look at him.

"Or the best time." He whispers before lying down on his back as he stretches out his legs with a sly smile.

I lose all control as I lie down on top of him spreading his legs as I lie between them taking his lips with my own. I groan hungrily as my hands grab onto his thigh pulling him into me more making him moan loudly as I claw my hands up his beautiful thighs.
Thank Goddess for full moons. Our already extreme sexual drive heightened and it makes you extra sensitive.